What's new

Chem D (Day 53)

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
looking killer etinarcadiaego! i have some ibl at day 29 6 different females hoping a few of mine come out this dank

Thanks man - do you any pics up?

holy sh#t etinarcadiaego that is just amazing what beautiful plants

I appreciate it, this plant turned out really well.

Looking great...How's the smell?

The smell is very very very strong. It's also really hard to describe. Although I'd say chemmy would be a good word, it also has serious lemon stinky and rotting fruit undertones. A far more complex odor than anything else I've run except the AK, which is equally complex but nowhere near as strong.

looks wonderful man... makes me think that me or you have a different cut.... my chem d looks alot different... but that could just be the rooms... who knows k++ though...

Thanks for the kind words - see below regarding source.

correct me if i'm mistaken but i believe they were Rez Chem D IBL seeds, not a clone.

Hey man! Thank for checking out my Chem D thread!

And yes you are correct . . . . these are from Reservoir Chem IBL seeds (POST). :)

Thanks for looking everyone!

tr1ck_

Amazing looking plants! Keep up the great work.

Would you mind explaining your new soil mix and feeding in more detail?

I am currently using a soil very similar to your old soil, and I would like to try a much more airy version next time around. Do you cut out any of the amendments? Or do you just run less of them? I am using bone/blood/kelp meal as well as lime and glacial rock dust.

I do not have any guano yet, but I am intrigued by some guano tea's as I have only been using ewc/molasses/kelp thus far.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
nice bro im bout a wk ahead of u she must smell sumthin fierce

im expectin bout 14oz of this gurl her neighbor is even bigger and a wk behind, its to crowed to get a whole shot but she got bout 12 of those tops and if 5 1/2ft tall... scheduled to come down next wednesday...

REZDOG

Veteran
....And it's especially cool that it's Reservoir' Chemdog IBL you're growing and you (or anyone else!) can't tell the physical difference between your Chemdog IBL pics and the actual,Chemdog "D" Clone itself.

That is cool,and those look fookin' fantastic!
:)

KindBudKid

Sick lookin nugs.. Looks like you got her pretty dialed in... I dropped some ChemD/Orig.Hz today.. Hopin for some killer phenos..

KBK

Medicinal-Tommy

Amazing results. What do you use in your soil to keep those plant so dark green all the way to flower?

Ive been using Fox Farms Ocean Forest potting soil
1.5 cups Bone Meal per bag
1.5 cups Blood Meal
1/3 Perlite

I was reading some of Bogs grows from back in 2004 and he was using nothing but Walmart Products and some super thrive from home depot. I'm interested in knowing how you feed from start to finish and what you use.

I have jumped on the Organic band wagon so to speak. I've been making teas for the last couple of years. But starting next year my goal was to shoot for 100% organics. I would love to keep my plants looking like yours 7-8 weeks into flower. :)

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
i would say your 100% right ,soil prep is key to looking like a master gardener,great skills bro

Medicinal-Tommy

Outdoor 2012 Oregon
This will kind of give you an idea of what I am talking about especially the blueberry it was dark green in VEG but simply uses so much nitrogen in flower it cannot hold it's color, so that is what I kinda wanted to get an idea of how your feeding.

Here is my Northern Berry:
IMG_8949.jpg

IMG_8957.jpg

BlueBerry:
IMG_9117.jpg

See the BlueBerry to the right how Yellow it is. I know strain specific but man this plant just plain ran out of gas:
IMG_8928-1.jpg

Buddy Holly

looks wonderful man... makes me think that me or you have a different cut.... my chem d looks alot different... but that could just be the rooms... who knows k++ though...

....And it's especially cool that it's Reservoir' Chemdog IBL you're growing and you (or anyone else!) can't tell the physical difference between your Chemdog IBL pics and the actual,Chemdog "D" Clone itself.

That is cool,and those look fookin' fantastic!
:)

:laughing::laughing: