Chem D
picture.php

Abusive OG
picture.php

Abusive OG
picture.php

S

Smoke Buddy

WOW! Killer job!!! The Chemdog looks very well grown! and the Abusive too... Im just a little partial to Chem D...

:rasta:

gonzo`

This was from back in June, I'm curing both of these now. I let them go to 70 days.

Abusive has a pretty fruity smell to it, a bit sweet with some musky overtones. Its a pleasure to smoke this, mainly for the high though. It just makes me feel so good, very happy and euphoric high, nicely potent. The smells don't transfer over to taste but its known for this so I'm not disappointed. I'm hoping a cure helps though. I'd like to add that these are some of the most beautiful looking buds I've grown, I will try and get some pics up at the end of the month when I go home, I'll be returning to buds that have been curing for almost 2 months!!

The ChemD is fantastic smoke, like nothing I've had before. It tastes of diesel and garlic, its very unique and hard hitting.

Both of these were a bit awkward to grow. The abusive grows like a vine, it needs a lot of training, its growth rate in veg is super vigourous and it stretches about 3x in flower. The ChemD has floppy stems but it yields very nicely.

R

Red Swan

Glad those turned out well for you and you were able to save them!!!
They look great. We're spoiled over here. I was going to toss the abusive and flowered out the mother. But I took cuts just in case.

I never had an issue with floppy stems on the D. Maybe some silicate or a fan. They did droop from the weight of the buds. I pulled 7 oz from a 24 inch supercropped girl. She is a producer.

Nice job.

I am happy to see you grow the real thing rather than an overpriced hermie prone knock off.

Peace,

J

Mud Man

Sumthink Stinks
Veteran
Looks like a chemD xmas tree. with alittle orange ball ball on the right LOL.. super friggin duper man,, awesome show K+

very nice gonzo..just got my paws on the abusive and the advice given is brillant...Im so after that chem d i got some canadian friends going bonkers about her ..infact it would be 1 of the 2 only strains they would keep for ever...and she puts out as you say...great pics man!! come on we can put a man on the moon and break the sound barrier etc etc but we still aint got scratch and sniff tv ffs hehe all the best thxs for posting!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Drool inducing plants there gonzo, awesome job mate and very inspiring to see, Thanks for showing us your girls. :biggrin: