What's new

Chem 91??????

gang-of-trees

Hi fellas,

Picked a cut from a friend the other week and he as been told that its a chem 91 cut.

I dont know if its to early to tell but i sure some of you guys can help me out here, both of us were wondering if its the skunk VA cut?

Your help will be much appreciated!!:thank you:

S

shush

i also got cut few months ago claimed to be chem91.looks similar to mine at this stage.

gang-of-trees

Hi Guys and thanks for the info.

I was gifted her from a friend a few weeks ago.
By the way i should said before i'm in the uk.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love threads that ask to identify a plant in veg....

After all these years I can NEVER be able to tell EXACTLY what something was by a few veg shots....lol...how anyone can at random assert such is just ridiculous...

Flower her out and THEN ask such questions...lol.

dank.Frank

Jbonez

Veteran

After all these years I can NEVER be able to tell EXACTLY what something was by a few veg shots....lol...how anyone can at random assert such is just ridiculous...

dank.Frank

This^

I

idoreallytry

with chem91 its is easy to tell if its her,, if leaves all over on random branches are half yellow and half green leaves no matter how healthy the rest looks thats 91,,,she has classic chem leaves but always looks like she wants more cal mag,,,i will snap a couple shots and show u,,,,good luck,,,peace

moondawg

dank.Frank

Even futher Frank, some strains look alike. Sour Bubble and Black domina are identical. You couldnt seperate them if someone mixed up a group and asked you to seperate the 2 strains. Ive had ohtes the same

While on the other hand, some strains are obivious is a cross. I can spot sensi star in a cross anywhere.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah flower shots would be best. But the 91 va has a very dark green color, and more rounded out leaves, with fewer fingers (similar to og). Best of luck!

Nspecta

Veteran
Yeah flower shots would be best. But the 91 va has a very dark green color, and more rounded out leaves, with fewer fingers (similar to og). Best of luck!

I second that...^^^...what you have pictured g-o-t looks like one of the other more dieselesque plants that circulates as Chem '91...flower it out for sure.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Fingers crossed you got the real deal mate.

The UK needs to be educated about the wonders of the chem family! I want to see a chem or kush or diesel in every home by the end of the decade.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts