What's new

Chem 4 cured and ready for action

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ulitmately, Rick, selfing is at "the root" of all marijuana plants. Hermaphroditism is nature's way of ensuring the next generation. There have been many seasons in the history of cannabis where the sun barely shined all season, the weather was cold, and most crops failed. These are the kinds of seasons hermaphroditism was intended to combat, IMO.

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Oh wow, all this talk of the Chem4. Cant wait to chop another one. That shit is super chronic. I love my 4 and feel blessed to have her in my garden.

She is a powerhouse plant that yields like no other. Most definitely a keepr. Imagine my mood after finding out I lost a whole tray of cuttings of her. Set me back a ways in having another jar of the 4. I managed to save a few and they immediately become the center focus of my efforts.

Now, off to find the D. I need to make my own comparison.

Oh, BTW, nice nug CC. (like always)

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she def packs it on more than the D imo
smoke is insane too.
dug up some old photos, fine smoke
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

headimonster

Right... comparing the Chem 4 and Chem D...

The 4 has a better growth structure. Nice, sturdy branching with very large, dense top buds. The D has weaker branches, becoming a little bit of a pain in the ass during flower.

The yields are similar. The D has more bud production at the bottom of the plant, but the 4 makes up for it with the weight in the top buds.

As for the high... I like them both very much, both are very respectable in that department. But the Chem 4 really blows my mind at times. Chem D's high is very strong, too, but I never get quite as high with the D as with the 4, honestly.

As for taste and smell... the Chem D is the winner there. Chem D is downright offensive-smelling, but the taste is pure dank. The Chem 4 has a slight, lemony funk smell to it. I love them both. :) Time to spark up!

i have to agree with CC on everything....the D is putrid....and the 4 reminds me of rotten fruit lemon inhale with this Top Soil Dirty Exhale....dig it, but the D is def. danker, and i have to agree about sometimes the 4 kicks my ass harder than the D.....altho the samples i have the D was taken at around 65, and the 4 was taken at 72, so that could have a lot to do wit it, and the D i have is done by someone who has done the Chems for a while, whereas the 4 i did was my first Chem run,....i feeel like u could reaallly yeild with the 4...the D yields welll too but the 4 looks like serious chunk-a-mamas

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I prefer the ChemD over the #4 ... but im so glad everyone can make their own choices :)

Painfull

Hello bud buddies,
Nice pics and review. What's the makeup of chemdog? High/stone? Can't seem to find a smoke review on this strain. And if any feminized seeds will be made of this strain.
Thanks,
Painfull:headbange

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Very interesting info. I've never seen any kind of Chem D or 4 in my travel's, but reading all the praise I'm always seeing here in IC, it has to be some serious weed.....which leads me to this question for all of you Chem connoisseur's.

Rezdog is selling some Chemdog backcross on Seed Boutique right now. There were two different type's, only one is left that is in stock. The most expensive one was sold out first. Which particular Chem strain did Rez use to make the one that is currently for sale??? Opinion's please.......:1help::smoweed:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Very interesting info. I've never seen any kind of Chem D or 4 in my travel's, but reading all the praise I'm always seeing here in IC, it has to be some serious weed.....which leads me to this question for all of you Chem connoisseur's.

Rezdog is selling some Chemdog backcross on Seed Boutique right now. There were two different type's, only one is left that is in stock. The most expensive one was sold out first. Which particular Chem strain did Rez use to make the one that is currently for sale??? Opinion's please.......:1help::smoweed:

Rez prefers, and has used the D cut in the development of his chemdog based line so far.. Although with his recent releases he put out a few packs of chem #4 x chemdog, so who knows where his work will lead before he desides his chemdog ibl line is complete, but to answer ur question rez's bx2, and ixIII were made with the chemdog d cut..

Funny thing is until this thread I persoanlly didnt hear/read as much about the #4 as I did the d cut.. Up until this point I thought most who have tried both preferred the d cut to the 4. Although IMO the lemon flava crazy mentions makes me even more curious of the #4 now.

N

NoddaPuppet

Chem Chem Chem

Chem Chem Chem

Some like D the best, some like #4 and i even know some who prefer certain pheno's of Stardawg over D & 4 !

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
stardawg is gonna be a legend....just wait...i did some minor chuckin':D..i got the stinkiest stardawgIXI male taggin' my c4 right now,also gonna throw some on the D as well..but the female progeny are gonna be some "Trumper's",they resemble the 4 in leaf/branching structure....but they fuggin stank in vegg...ive made a thread about my IXI,making room now in the flowering room:D....lemmsee if i got some stardawg mom flower shot's:D....MOneY

HIGHRIDER

CC great thread, I to had not heard about the four. Do you know where/when they are availbe or if someone is going to release them?

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HIGH, all I know about where to get C4 is that Rez did a cross. I don't know if it was ever available or not.

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
their is a place that has chem#4 and others..although if i say where i would probably be banned..so, what can i say..look around and you shall find what you seek..