What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem 101 v2 thread

TheBlaze

This is not from Rez, so don't flame the shit out of me. :biggrin:

This is the holy smokes version, which is kyle kushman strawberry cough x nyc diesel.

She is at 3 weeks old now.

Strawberry Diesel
picture.php

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
anyone run or have pics of the first release of strawberry diesel from rezdog? TIA :tiphat:

we bought a shit-load of rez's beans back then... we never found a great pheno of strawberry diesel, but a buddy whom i gave a bud to, found a seed, n grew it for years.. he thought it was real nice... we still have some seeds left as well as seeds from his double strawberry diesel.. the DSD we grew was almost black, but lacked punch... great bag appeal...but sucked

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
we bought a shit-load of rez's beans back then... we never found a great pheno of strawberry diesel, but a buddy whom i gave a bud to, found a seed, n grew it for years.. he thought it was real nice... we still have some seeds left as well as seeds from his double strawberry diesel.. the DSD we grew was almost black, but lacked punch... great bag appeal...but sucked

:tiphat: I still have some DSDs as well, thanks for the info

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
anyone run or have pics of the first release of strawberry diesel from rezdog? TIA :tiphat:

Here is a photo of the male strawberry diesel i am working with - day 21 of 12/12

Recieved a cut of the KKSC that i was planning to make a Bx with, but couldn't get her to root :(

For now I'll just have to be happy making a 'Bx' with the ECSD, until I can get my hands on the KKSC cut again.

picture.php

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
I can see the similarities and differences between our males. I think the nycd dad made mine a bit more viney, as the male clusters aren't as compact as yours along the stem, but the growth structure is spot on.

4 Dragons

Nice cross bob. Sort of reminds me of gorilla biscuit which is tresdawg x sensi star. Id love to hear more about your strain as you grow it.

Gorilla Biscuit is the female turpentine pheno of Sensi Star x StarDawg IX male
All the potency of StarDawg IX with the amazing quality stone of the legendary Sensi Star. Gorilla Biscuit is far better than either parent especially the Black cut found by Fourwiseeyes

Cannavore

Veteran
Last veg shot of Giesel I swear :) She's gone now, broke her down for the homies. I have a smaller one that just entered flower. Stoked to try her, been seeing a bunch of grows of her lately.

f99RnXl.png

Cannavore

Veteran
holy shit! anyone else growing GMO? this plant fucking STANKS! and the one i'm growing is tiny and seeded! chem d funk for daysssssss.

halitosis, earth, mothballs, old musty carpet, garlic with this crazy gaggingly disgusting cool ranch doritos twist.

momma mia!

GMO was seeded pretty early so she's small. i just want her beans though so it's all good but damn she's funky :)
y5MyHz6.png

Miraculous Meds

holy shit! anyone else growing GMO? this plant fucking STANKS! and the one i'm growing is tiny and seeded! chem d funk for daysssssss.

halitosis, earth, mothballs, old musty carpet, garlic with this crazy gaggingly disgusting cool ranch doritos twist.

momma mia!

GMO was seeded pretty early so she's small. i just want her beans though so it's all good :)
View Image

I don't know the gmo story to well. My buddy is growing one of the original 4 seeds popped of it I guess. All I know is its straight funk. garlic to the moon. He is an amazing grower, and his cut tested at 39% total cannabinoids/32thc. But the aroma is ridiculous. Many think its too strong. but I really enjoy its medicinal properties. Very up high for me. He passed me some cold pressed rosin, and some first run 70 mic full melt. It is in a class of its own. I Gotta go grab that cut!

Miraculous Meds

How did the females of chem berry d turn out? I got some nice ladies out of their hulk smash line.
they all provide a up/motivational thought provoking effect. Really enjoyed this line. Made some f2s of the diesel funk and my favorite strawberry chem phenos.

#3 was nice, but hermied as a clone.
creamy strawberry
picture.php

# 4
strawberry chem
picture.php

Diesel funk, my favorite, cant hide this aroma.
picture.php

strawberry chem, my favorite from this phenotype
picture.php