What's new

Chefboy's summer 08 GROW

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
btw the Sage never worked out out of 3 beans they were all male...so i culled them
and the new things i started are some Supreme Skunk from BCSC..that I found cleaning up my room..
just started today

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
thanks Gist..yes it is pretty nice..hehe...last year if you look at my pics in my gallery i grew Cherry Berry from Reeferman( awesome smoke definatley a keeper) Rez's quick Mist(alright) and Lemon Stinky(Matt on here) was pretty good..the keeper was Cherry Berry from her I got 1.5 lbs and from Lemon I got .75 lb and from Quick Mist (in same bucket as ISSX CTS ) i got 1/4 pound...
so you add it up pretty good for 3 plants..but what I learned is if you aren't around and give the plants TLC( shit can happen ie drought and disease and animals..so when people say I will plant and walk away..i kinda laugh,,,it takes much more TLC then just throwing seeds down and seeing what you get in Oct..
I also learned that planting in the ground with a nice 2' deep hole and 1 ' wide and amending the soil makes a big difference..in my holes are Triple Mix/Pro Mix and Blood Meal and Bone meal and Dolomite Lime and Vermiculite and a bit of perlite and I am feeding them AN..Voodoo Juice and B-52 and Humic Acid and in flower Carbo Load and Overdrive
my buddy moved away and left me with tons of Advanced Nutrients..so i am using them
peace
Chefboy
thats just my 2 cents
peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
ok here is another update...the plants are doing well..I have given them 2 feedings of Voodoo Juice and given them Humic and Fulvic Acid and a bit of b-52
Now I will start feeding them 3 part AN nutes(once all the rain has stopped) PLEASE...

ok so here is the CTSxISS as you can see I have been training them..so they become bushes..this one has been topped once and now both main stalks have been tied down..

here

and

here is the Jewel..she has been topped twice now..just yesterday actually..she is getting BIG

and finally the Blockhead..I think she got shocked by one night of cold temps but shes bouncing back topped once..

oh and almost forgot the lil guys..they are starting to look like plants lol

peace
Chefboy

Last edited:

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
been tyeing the plants down so the bush out...the CTS x ISS is doing very well..and I have topped the Jewel one more time thats 3 now so NO MORE topping for her now I just gotta let her grow and by July she will be a tree...the Blockhead is doing ok..its growth seems a bit slower...but I tied it down too all three big shoots...hopefully she will bush up too.
peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
the plants got pounded by a wicked hail storm yesterday and the leaves all have holes in them..like somone has taken a pellet gun and shot the leaves...hopefully the damage will not effect the overall product...thank god I have my lil guys covered..or else they would be dead
peace
Chefboy

luciano28

Hope everything works out fine for you chef, they look great man from the photos above, hope the hail didnt get em too bad.

Best of luck to you

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
thanks Luciano28...you seem to be the only one checking my thread out so for that I am grateful...
Here's another update the plants survived the crazy storm from earlier on in the week and now are soaking up the sun...

the Blockhead (i have tied her down as you can see)

the Jewel

and the CTSxISS

and my little seedlings aren't so little anymore, I just hope they get big enough by Aug when they will start to flower..

and for those interested my opium poppie patch is doing very well

hope everyone else's grows are going well
peace
Chefboy

luciano28

Lovely garden chef, yeah people are looking at the thread, wait until they are budding, thread will be full of posters Im sure. Im interested in the strains and you had the tip on those peat pots. So I keep checking in on ya.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chefboy6969 again.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
no I never have tried these strains outside before..or for that matter EVER..I have a pretty big seed collection( been a seed whore for 5 years now)...So every season I try new genetics..It's good cause I can try and see what genetics I want to grow in the FUTURE...next year I am gonna do some of Rez's Chemdog(wanna see what the hype is all about) and think i am gonna do some old Northern Lights beans that I have..and who knows I will have to dig into my bean collection..last year I grew Reefermans Cherry Berry(definatley a keeper) Rez's Quick Mist ( was OK) and Lemon Stinky from Crazy X Seeds

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
been bad with the updates...sorry guys...RAIN RAIN...Man Am I sick of rain....we have had so much rain here...It's unreal...I just hope things dry out soon...AND I hope that Aug and Sept are dry cause if not I will have serious problems

peace
Chefboy

K

kallenavndk

Nicely done m8 More pics thats what we need :) but anyways good job...

K

kallenavndk

Bfull Garden M8 Nice whit some Quick FeedBack M8 And your Plant is Looking Really Healthy too, Cant wait for next update ...

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
thanks kallenavndk and luciano28...it means a lot to me that people are enjoying my grow as much as I am..hehe

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
I am so stocked...I asked my dad if I could put my CTSxISS in his greenhouse to finish...cause it's not gonna finish in time where I live..and he said YES....fuckin awesome that means I can move the CTSxISS inside his greenhouse around Oct 7-10 until possibly Oct 20-25( when it should be all done)...Which is impossible unless you start 12/12 on your own(which i was planning on doing, but decided it was too much work) and Why the hell not let it finish in the greenhouse..Now I don't have to cover it or anything..It will finish on it's own...YEE HA

peace
Chefboy

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
a quick update...the plants are just doing so well...I think it's my feeding regime and the rain...

here's the Blockhead(it's getting to be a HUGE bush now that I have tied her down)

and the Jewel

and the CTSxISS

peace
Chefboy

Looks great my friend! All your plants are looking very healthy. How hard were those poppies to sprout from seed(if you did sprout from seed)? They sure do make for some beautiful flowers