What's new

Cheetah piss

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not many people can say that , so what were you doing so close to a tiger that you actually got pissed on? :biggrin: I mean how did it actually happen?

On the Tiger Safari - you get to travel in a 4x4 with a perspex/see thru top - and the Tigers sometimes jump on top of the vehicle - and take a piss on it - while its moving - this happened when I was there - and thru a hole or via the movement of the vehicle and the wind - I got sprayed with the stinkiest piss - I've ever had the misfortune to encounter - it literally took days to rid my skin of the rotten acidic stench -

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
On the Tiger Safari - you get to travel in a 4x4 with a perspex/see thru top - and the Tigers sometimes jump on top of the vehicle - and take a piss on it - while its moving - this happened when I was there - and thru a hole or via the movement of the vehicle and the wind - I got sprayed with the stinkiest piss - I've ever had the misfortune to encounter - it literally took days to rid my skin of the rotten acidic stench -

Oh man o man :biglaugh: that sounds so nasty & I definitely believe you…

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
people are allowed to start again, as long as they behave with the new account, we give them a second chance. thats why we don't ip ban unless its a serious security issue. if a banned member comes back and follows the rules, we won.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why am I thinking of the judge when I was in drug court? (For 6 1/2 years including probation I think I set the county record) … it was basically “conform” or else …:dance:

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This?:whee: It’s a fugly fruit ..
Click image for larger version  Name:	0AF6CF16-D6B2-4BC4-B846-1BFF3CFCB414.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	46.5 KB ID:	18021883

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
close enough star, it's a pale yellow/green fruit, the one where you bite into the chocolate and then immediately put it back in the box and pick another shape - any other shape! ;)

It's not all bad, I have 3 quince bushes that bloom 2 - 3 mos. (Jan./Feb. - early April) solid, pretty/profusive coral pink flowers, all winter long. The talk of the 'hood. :dance:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
Why am I thinking of the judge when I was in drug court? (For 6 1/2 years including probation I think I set the county record) … it was basically “conform” or else …:dance:
So, that seems to have worked. You reformed and conformed? :biggrin:

Chi13

ICMag Donor

:badday:
I once pointed out a birds nest to my wife. Just as she looked up, mouth open, the bird on the edge of the nest shat right into her mouth. I still laugh about it 30 years later. :bigeye:

funkyhorse

close enough star, it's a pale yellow/green fruit, the one where you bite into the chocolate and then immediately put it back in the box and pick another shape - any other shape! ;)

It's not all bad, I have 3 quince bushes that bloom 2 - 3 mos. (Jan./Feb. - early April) solid, pretty/profusive coral pink flowers, all winter long. The talk of the 'hood. :dance:

God gives bread to the toothless, he has a very peculiar sense of humor
Quince jam is a very popular food in many countries in this world and has centuries old tradition, not everything is peanut butter nor Nutella in this world
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quince_cheese

And this is a very good recipe how to make it, just turn the subtitles on so you can read the instructions

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Thanks funky, I'd give it a try but my 3 mature bushed only produce about 2 small fruits per season (and I'm glad!).:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Latest posts