What's new

Cheese x MrNice "Shit"......is this still SK1 IBL

K

kopite

I have issues with that as it didn't have the stink to start with...... it took 7 approx years to develop this... if it were a pheno within skunk why has it not been found again ?????

D

Dalaihempy

Heritage: Shit

Family of breed: Skunk#1 (Dom. Afghan) x Skunk#1

shit is sk1.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this cross really interested me....was looking at another site and found that British Hempire Seeds is offering a Cheese x Skunk(89) cross. If you could find info on those beans turned out....the project just might be finished, already.

dank.Frank

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hes a clever 1 aint he......grate minds think alike....lol

i remember BH sayin he had SK1 F2 seeds made from Sensi`s 80`s stock... i wonder if its any good..???..

British Hempire needs to come back to ICMAG ....i realy miss the guy...he is propper down to earth but has vast knolage and experence....he dont get allong with everyone but ive never had a problem with him "an im hard work" ...as you guys can probbly tell...lol

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dalaihempy said:
Heritage: Shit

Family of breed: Skunk#1 (Dom. Afghan) x Skunk#1

shit is sk1.

yeh man...fully SK1, so i believe....

but i dont think anyone was contesting that fact...

someone said back at the beginning that because it was 2 different lines of SK1 the seeds from Cheese x Shit = "true" F1 SK1

sounds good dont ya think

kopite said:
I have issues with that as it didn't have the stink to start with...... it took 7 approx years to develop this... if it were a pheno within skunk why has it not been found again ?????

i have to say kopite... i realy like the way you post and the info you bring...K+

.... im pretty confident on this next bit...but im wrong time...im used to it...lol

i have come to believe Cheese was a general pheno from 80`s SK1....i think Sensi have changed SK1 so much its allmost imposible to find some old pheno`s in todays seeds.... this is why i like this project,,,,i want the old style not this new style / heavly incrossed stuff...

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i read somewhere that the Dutch breeder's bred for red-haired nuggie's with many pistils :chin:

ER ... - do you have a goal which you try to reach with cheese x shit ???

Fj

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i remember in HALF BAKED when them jokers were amazed at red hairs...

yeh....ac.gold calax size and bud structure.....im guessin that is how the Cheese is now...an i like it like that,....if you look in my gallery you will see amazing stacked calaxes.....im not so bothered about plant shape or leaf shape but il use it to track ac.gold/col gold

a yeald larger than Cheese an il be happy...Cheese is not the biggest yealder but it aint bad...

i dont want increesed resin.....im not interested in that....20%, 25% who gives a crap...SFV sounds Better than OGKA and OGKA has way more resin

i want an Afghan smell and taste trait!!!!!!!!!!......il just have to rub some crystal leafs in flower and smoke some bud to figure this...the "LARGE SMELL" trait is the essence i want to capture....so as you could use a male and make any seedline stinky

Cheese roots like wild fire so il be trying to keep that trait somehow...not sure how yet

please ask more questions ....i like to answer them and get feed back....thanks man

i would love to be in a position where i could lose my snips "god forbid" but still be happy to fall back on my seeds.....they have to be mega tho...i love my snips way to much......this is the only path i can see....good sk1 seeds are hard to find

i think il fall in love with this seedline, just like i fell in love with Cheese.....but im ready for something slightly different....i dont want a carbon copy....i want to see all types of good old SKUNK.....in my prefered direction

maybe i just want "SHIT" with a lil less afghan and more ac.gold...i duno...il get what im given after a polen chuck

Last edited:
G

englishrick said:
British Hempire needs to come back to ICMAG ....i realy miss the guy...he is propper down to earth but has vast knolage and experence....he dont get allong with everyone but ive never had a problem with him "an im hard work" ...as you guys can probbly tell...lol

I miss that guy too. I learned a ton of shit from him. :bashhead:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i defo want to see a stinky lime green skunk too....popcorn you know

my undrestanding of all this stuff is basicly is a combo of different peoples guidence BritshHempire, DocLeaf , ElevetorMan, Rez...losing BH was like taking the front lobe away.....

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fjällhöga said:
Sk#1 roots and yields equally well maybe better than the cheese

what would you go for.....ive seen your stuff...got respect,,,,id love some good direction...im just wingin it

Latest posts

Latest posts