What's new

Cheese (uk elite clone!)

B

bonecarver_OG

eek-a-mouse is cool -
if ya like dancehall :D
check out: collie buddz - come around :D enjoy it!

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
DocLeaf Jah Bless,,, 'Wa Do Dem' ,,, pon call it Eek-A-Mouse

bonecarver_OG if ya like dancehall
check out: collie buddz - come around

big up selecta's
finally the herb come around:)

here's my cheese plan for what it's worth-cross a Sk#1 male with the Exodus cutting. I can't understand why anyone would cross it with an Afghan-surely if you wanted to stabilize something resembling the original it would be best to go for Sk#1, or The Pure, or another stable old school skunk#or am i wrong?

Another point-my friends have been growing out BBC and BBBC-and have been getting all the variation that have been showing up on online grows-one consistant thing tho is sterile male flowers-some phenos have a few-others hundreds. I don't know what this means

cheers
eddie

G

here's my cheese plan for what it's worth-cross a Sk#1 male with the Exodus cutting. I can't understand why anyone would cross it with an Afghan-surely if you wanted to stabilize something resembling the original it would be best to go for Sk#1, or The Pure, or another stable old school skunk#or am i wrong?

Quantitative traits like the Cheese clones are not easy to breed for and even less easy to make stick in the onward generations if you want to stabilise those traits. We have tried the above route and have a useful 'classic' type Skunk line from the mix using old SSSC Sk#1's and the Cheese clone. But it is not 'Cheese'.

Cheese for us works best as a P1 in F1 crosses with high Sativa dominants where she boosts aroma, vigour and enables faster flowering. She is real consistent in how she combines and definitely we feel gives her best when used in F1 hybrids.

Another point-my friends have been growing out BBC and BBBC-and have been getting all the variation that have been showing up on online grows-one consistant thing tho is sterile male flowers-some phenos have a few-others hundreds.

I don't know what this means

The answers are around..as Cheese does not 'hermie' or produce sterile or viable pollen at all. As can be seen clearly form the early grow shows posted elsewhere many, many moons ago. We tried to light stress the plant, took it ridiculously long, stressed the fuck out of her, to try to get S1's by stress methods and 99% failed.

The true Cheese is extremely resistant to stress.

Many Cheese x's where shared around the Midlands UK area, for growers to try in clone form, there are a lot of 'Cheesy to rancid skunk' type plants there, as folks in the fold where sharing these wide and far with other growers to meet demand for 'cheese herb' a quality local product. Most of these from our earlier experiments with the line where when looking for its combining ability with not enough focus was on the males, if we had known then what we know now we would not have spread these 'cheeses'

Anyway, bottom line is...The true 'Cheese' clone is a real 'bullet proof' clone. Top shelf breeding material with great and highly proven combining ability.

So (if) BBC and BBBC has got those traits and many say they have, they got the trait either from the DJ's Blue or the Afghani used as males onto the original Cheese clone, or they didn't have the original Cheese to start with and used a line with the 'self seeding' trait.

The Kachina is a beautiful plant ^^^ that's for sure Nuff respect to the folk at HHF for flipping this one out to the massive

Really glad you liked her, its a combination of two of my favourite herbs, in the F1 there is plants superior to both, in sufficient numbers, in my humble opinion, as both lines combine well we think, in terms of what the herb does for us. The f1 is for us a larger, softer and far faster TW type of plant, as opposed to selections for 'Cheese' traits, as that was not the goal. We are remaking the cross this year with highly proven male from the Qe32 (tw) line (f5's) and will be giving the seeds out as freebies with orders from BC here at Seedbay and for sharing with the 'keep it real' crew, is the plan.

Should be much improved this year, the male we plan to use passes some real 'edge' into this mix and we will finally have it without any self seeding traits. Taken us years and many generations to rid the Qe32 line of this trait whilst maintaining its quality of high. Bitch of a line to fall in love with!

QUOTE=EddieShoestring]big up selecta's
finally the herb come around:)

Word..

Passing to doc the other Cheese derived lines to play with, and share with the 'KIR' massive. Some Cheese x Colombian Red which is far, far smellier than the clone and has a horrible 100% unique taste ive never experienced before, Cheese x Big Sur, Cheese x Haze as well of lots of other stuff. Love spreading Cheese.

Peace, hhf

Hi :D

Kachina cut [Cheese x Trainwreck].

Gift from Flying, an old bro of mine.
600w, batmix.
46 days of 12/12.
Good odor.
Full of trix.
No bananas, wait and see.

HHF, when do you harvest your Kachina?

Some pix, before i know it was the real Kachina.

51953674gg1.jpg

62551655af4.jpg

80559591fg5.jpg

85520414ez3.jpg

Have a nice day :D .

G

Kachina cut [Cheese x Trainwreck].

Gift from Flying, an old bro of mine.

Cool..was a gift to flying long time back.

600w, batmix.
46 days of 12/12.
Good odor.
Full of trix.
No bananas, wait and see.

HHF, when do you harvest your Kachina?

This line is best taken early. She is derived form qe32 males, this strain has a lighting fast flowering time in some combinations, and should always be taken sub 55 days, some of plants will finish under 50. She gives her best taken early.

There is some more pics of the qe32 line in this thread..Qe32 pics

Some pix, before i know it was the real Kachina.

This one has many names lol...eeka mouse! kachina, Cheesecake to name a few. Its not a selected clone either, better to be found in the seedline. Was just a fun plant sent to a friend to see what he thought. We didnt use that clone in the seed line and there is a lot better. Others will have those seeds to do some selections and see if there is any better clones they can find to share on. Nice genes though, some of my favourites, has to be taken early to get the woooosh.

Peace, hhf

OCC

a lot of fake cheese pics doing the rounds but as said before BCs cheese is 100% original you won't find a much better example

G

gratefuldawg

truecannabliss said:
Hey all, sorry about the wait for the smoke report....... as you may be aware i have had lots of grow room problems and been very busy fixing em.
Anyway let me start with a nice little pic of some Cheese bud given to me by my buddy brightside (well he gave me more but me and marley smoked it before i could take pics lol).

This is an amazingly complex smoke both in flavour and effect, when you smell the bud there are beautifully fragrant, fruity (but like no fruit ive ever smelt) and sweet smell........then ya squeeze it and oh my word, what a reek......the only way i can think to describe it is like a casket of fermented mixed cheese......the smell is so pungent and aggressive its hard to imagine but in the best possible way, im getting happy just remembering it.....so powerful a smell that i could smell a bud wrapped up and put in a ziplock bag in the boot of my car, any more than a few grams on ya and you will need to be very careful.
Now for the taste, she was a real smooth, clean excellently grown specimin of bud, cured in excess of 3 months (the cheesier the more she is cured)..... to say it was a pleasure to smoke is an understatement, i'll have to add it was a joy and a honour to just get close to expressing it. Musky, skunky, fruity, funky, dank, so complex its hard to finger and exact taste....changes with every toke and the more ya smoke the more flavours you can pick out.
The buzz of of the Cheese while not at the top of the list for raw potency was without a doubt one of the most elaborate, across the board, all encompassing buzzes i have experienced.........cut everything i had smoked that day, its heady without being trippy, relaxing without being paralysing, so nice a feeling i could feel it gradually wrap me up in a big old stoner blanklet.........head to toe. I was feeling so relaxed, very stoned and very very happy and when i tried to drive home i encountered a few other aspects of the buzz and although potent it was the type that makes you laugh to yourself at how nice you feel rather than be overcome with paranoia, as a matter of fact i dont think i had even the slightest inkling of anxiety or nerves on the way home, felt very competent at driving and very focused.
On arriving back near home i was so excited i went straight to see Marley for a smoke and cemented my love for this strain even more, the biggest down side of this strain is that it tastes so good and smokes so well it would turn me in to a bigger glutten than i alread am.
Thats all folks, hope to report back with some other peeps opinions once more have tried it.
Peace

Outstanding smoke report. I am dying to try the true UK Cheese..heard nothin but the best.

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
soz-i overlooked HHF's quite detailed reply to my cheese Qs earlier on in the year-thanks its interesting reading

nice bud shots Doc-
the cutting looks like the vsn i've been growing

eddie

GOSH

mo_herbz said:
anyone tried big buddha cheese? the clone x'd with afghani then backx'd several times to the clone i believe.
Hi mo..
i've tried a buddha cheese clone.... soma done a good work!
really one of the best!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheese updated : 26days 12/12 (approx.)

Ok,, the plant now got our undivided attention,, heavy resin production at 3.5 weeks is always a good sign on things to come :canabis:

peace n Stilton
dLeaf :joint:

N.B. we already know what this plant can do,, but it is always interesting to place a macro perspective on things to observe things in focus.

Latest posts

Latest posts