What's new

Cheese (uk elite clone!)

birdsman

The bscheese has totally stand Alone Elite Status. Jus don't expect a vigorous mega yielding plant ! She's like 32+yrs old?
Tired of writing and stuff traa
---
"Back too Cheese" Ticks those boxes, for a cheese.

W

wassupmane

the cut i was given is different for sure
not so much hairs
foxtail skinny buds, dark green with a green goose poop color .. the only thing that remind me cheese honestly .. the color of the buds. some very matured cheese color lol
if you dont see the buds closely you wouldnt say its very dank .. look schwagy green
dark blueberry smell with afghani earthiness
and the most stinky bud in the pocket

B

Benny106

This thread has spurred me to share a theory with everyone as to why cheese and sourbubble are very close in taste.....
Having smoked the Cheese several times i know it very well, while smoking my Sourbubble (mega sour pheno) on several ocassions i have gotten a very similar taste, the thing that really made me think this was the person who i got my SB from tried the cheese and straight away said it was like the SB.......
My theory is that maybe the White label Bubblegum used by BOG has been crossed to Skunk#1 by the original breeders and that is why when breeding with them a cheesy/sour pheno appeared and that is Sourbubble.....it would make perfect sense as i find the head stone of both are very similar and taste wise there is not much between them.....also bud density and texture are very similar.
A strange theory maybe but i am interested to hear from anyone with knowledge and an opinion, especially if they have smoked both.
Peace

Its probably safe to assume that along with everything else from that time, skunk was added at one point or other. Also way back when sour bubble was made, there was a question of the possible use of 'kush' genes bieng added to bogbubble, pretty sure its how it went if i remember right. Skunk and kush terpene profiles both hold a myrecene dominance in most cases, so could be a case of all of the above.

Fwiw id love to smoke both again!:tiphat: