What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cheese Lovers! Best Cheese Pheno ever!! Rockwool Hydro review. 1k bulbs

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Perfect looking pheno but with more resin than the original cheese ( only experienced in the exo cut ).

Great growing and bud shots.

Got some cheese#1 and Marleys cheese in the fridge, next grow will be these.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest Day

Harvest Day

9 week shots. Day of harvest, in the dark. My camera kinda sucks but i'm gonna take more when they're hanging.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had never run Moab before. I think i ran too high of nutes and i think i ran too much moab. Im taking the nutes back a notch next round. Also trying heavy 16 as a base instead of h and g.

SpeeDevil

mate I love cheese and Im so glad to hear about your passion, btw this pheno is absolutely outstanding!! and compliments to you, some of the cleanest and best cured nuggets I've seen in a while ;)

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Harvest Shots

Harvest Shots

Heres some shots of them hanging. Way easier lighting to get decent photos. Im stoked! The plants look fat and they're so smelly and stickier than ever!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dried photos in a few days.....cant wait to taste this batch. i changed some stuff around. i added a humidifier to my drying room to slow down the drying process, i also ran nirvana from advanced nutes for the first time with this run. they look crazy. fluorescent green and just stank. next time im gonna flush longer. one week isnt enough even in rock wool....

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big buddha. I went through a ton of phenos to find this one. She stacks and packs a hard punch. Finishes fast and yields well. An all around keeper for me.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 1(HEAVY 16)

Day 1(HEAVY 16)

Although the last batch isn't even trimmed yet, the tray is full again! Muhahahaha!

A few different things this time. I staggered the plants differently and im using large slabs this time. I also increased the plant count to 15 from 6 last round. Way less veg time. The other major difference this round will be the base nutrients. Im running heavy 16 this time. House and garden has been good to me but i want to try new bases out. Still running roots excel, bud xl, and top booster.

W

willyweed

great little photo show,thanks,will put my ghs cheese photo's up when they get big enough !

CLASSIC u got ur self there m8,u wanna keep hold of her,every now an again ppl just come across the best of the best seeds were the genetics are just PERFECT in every way'then it just takes a good grower that knows what there doing to bring them out...BEAUTIFUL crop m8...u can send me a clone...LOL

L

LEX-UK

Heavy Exo leaning there's 1000's ofem out there.. The truths in the taste and have the grower tried the Exo cut?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have tasted and grown exo. This is a far different pheno. Exo had no stretch and tasted very hashy/bland. Way different than uk. My cut tastes like a fruitier uk cut. The cheesyness is there along with an almost artificial grape or bubblegum flavor. Ive tried over 50 cheese phenos. This was the holy grail.