What's new

Check out what scored today...

blondie

Two feminized Bruce banner seeds.... I’m sitting eating lunch in a nearby town on the main drag, seated by the front window that you can see the sidewalk, my old lady says to me hey that guy just dropped something. He was fishing for something in his pocket and that spilled out. A bunch of People walked by it as we finished lunch. 10-15 min later bill paid, walked out the door and I look down and see the attached. Pretty cool score. I feel bad for the guy who dropped it but at least it won’t go to waste. I’ve seen this strain advertised but never looked into it. Thinking about popping one this weekend along with the rest of my summer seeds.

Attachments

• CF48CDA9-707E-47E2-966D-D5D4C297DDAA.jpeg
    CF48CDA9-707E-47E2-966D-D5D4C297DDAA.jpeg
    931.9 KB · Views: 77

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Two feminized Bruce banner seeds.... I’m sitting eating lunch in a nearby town on the main drag, seated by the front window that you can see the sidewalk, my old lady says to me hey that guy just dropped something. He was fishing for something in his pocket and that spilled out. A bunch of People walked by it as we finished lunch. 10-15 min later bill paid, walked out the door and I look down and see the attached. Pretty cool score. I feel bad for the guy who dropped it but at least it won’t go to waste. I’ve seen this strain advertised but never looked into it. Thinking about popping one this weekend along with the rest of my summer seeds.
i read something in the Bible about that...not wasting your seed or something. God wants you to grow...:bow:

blondie

I looked into the Bruce banner and it reads like a monster tall plant. I’m already putting out 2 big sativas I’ll need to tie down. I’ll pop it fall indoor grow.

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕
Good that you found the seeds and not somebody who would thrash them. I don't think these Bruce Banner seeds come cheap, so I feel sorry for this stoner who lost them.