What's new

check out phogs summer funkfest!

Wow thats some huge colas very nice! Thanks for the inspiration, think i'll try to get my hands on some of that papaya for sure, any suggestions on where I can get the ones you got?

phog

Veteran
thanks 4d-

i had to chop them all. at about 7 weeks they started turning to shit with nasty looking yellow and brown leaves. not sure if it was heat or overdose of hydroplex. maybe ph? i dont know, oh well-

that being said- papaya was a really nice plant-frosty as hell, chunky buds. most of the auroras leaves stayed healthy and buds formed nicely. the grapefruit is somewhere in between along with the calio. got some clones of papaya and aurora getting ready now. this time i will amend the soil with dolomite lime and stick with base nutes untill week 5 and see what happens.

phog

Veteran
thanks fellas- dried papaya is stinkin with no cure like rotten fruit. just want to keep smellin.

phog

Veteran
it's time for round two. i fried the girls last run but i learned my lesson-easy does it on the hydroplex this time. the papaya and aurora indica were definately funky. papayas bag appeal is off the charts on a couple phenos. smells strongly of tropical fruit- really nice. the aurora hits your face with a strong skunky,garlicy,fuel type smell. even in veg these two emit some reekage (stronger with the clone then seed). also got some ak99,wild cherry and cherry cake.

phog

Veteran
these girls are now in 3 gallons ready to rock ,flipping tomorrow. can only do 1 light due to landlord issues. got about 12 papaya,1 calio and the rest aurora indica. cherry cake,wild cherry and ak99 are vegging.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
you are ready for next one grow man ..enjoy and i'm in fo su!!
plants looks ready forthe show, keep this bitches up!!

phog

Veteran
hey killer! glad you dropped in. i will keep these bitches up for sure my friend! haha