What's new

Check on the hydro aisle please.

St3ve

Looks good man

Only real nitpick from your original list is the "RH as low as possible" for the last two weeks. 50% give or take is better than 30% or lower. Otherwise you're just stressin the plants and making them transpire too fast.

Nice work!

paperchaser825

Looks good man

Only real nitpick from your original list is the "RH as low as possible" for the last two weeks. 50% give or take is better than 30% or lower. Otherwise you're just stressin the plants and making them transpire too fast.

Nice work!

Thanks for the tip. I will leave it set @ 50 then. :tiphat:

paperchaser825

Have a couple of questions for you hydro gods out there.

First, what is an acceptable ppm loss before changing res? As it is now I haven't been monitoring my pmm loss due to not having ppm loss because of a high EC res. Now that I have lowered my ppms in order to run the system on the lean side I am noticing a ppm loss.

My tap starts @ around 130 to 160 ppm@500(0.26-0.32EC) then I add 600 ppm@500(1.20EC) of FNB and adjust ph.

Bigge

Nice...how did the yield turn out? Are you running nutes through the chiller, res, the ice box and the minigen? Or using a drop in coil for your res with a chill water only chiller? I recommend chillwater only setup if possible. Nutes through the icebox can promote growies in warm return line.

Below Recomendations would be only if temp fluctuations are >10 degrees daily.....1. try to move chiller out of grow space...PVC piping works wonders...if not possible your ACs can handle it...but if possible ACs won't work so hard. 2. Get a hydro innovations ice box thermometer to automatically slow/stop icebox cooling fan to prevent temps from dropping to low (mold/budrot is temp/RH dependent..if ur running 50% you want min temp to not be to low... 70-72 min in my limited experience). My first icebox run temps were hitting 60 min and some mildew raised its head....had to spend 110 bucks on eBay for the thermostat....now temps run 72-81 like clockwork.

Other than than that this looks great...sorry for the super late comments.