What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cheap tents from derder on eBay

I Care

There is a really special person and seller on eBay. Their seller/stor ID: derder
I want to share this with folks here, I am I’m in the US and I needed to downsize from a 5x5.
I meant to order a 20 x 36 x 62” and accidentally selected a 31x31 which won’t work with the other equipment I had bought based on yhe 20” x 36” dimension. This seller refunded my money so I could order the right size and I asked them about returns. They said, “no need to return..” and “wishing you a happy life”. This is one of the rare types of people out there in the world and I am extremely grateful for this person. So if you want a cheap tent, there’s probably not a more noble seller on the internet. Very special people out there that are supporting the community.

derder on eBay
If your paranoid or worried about professional discretion probably best to order it to be deli be red to your workplace or a safe address. Pretty sure it’s drop shipped the same generic tents you can buy on Amazon

I’ll open up the 31x31 tent and get some pics of anybody wants me to.

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for the information friend. Sounds like a good deal to me. Post a photo with you get that baby set up so we can see.

I Care

Lookinh through my threads I need to update. This one is still in the making. I finally got this place cleaned up a little bit and it’s finally spring. Ow my eyes.

I’ll set em both up this week. Got be the same stuff as Amazon.

mexweed

Veteran
Personally I'm never buying a cheap tent again, when tearing it down and putting it back up multiple times I've had parts of the frame crinkle and break when trying to stretch the canvas over the corners, granted it was one of those that had a separated veg side which are very tricky to set up, and it's probably possible to order replacement frames/connectors that aren't absolute bullshit

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Personally I'm never buying a cheap tent again,
I hear you in a pinch I bought a 4 by 8 foot tent from someone like this

Hydro Crunch got it for 149 to the door had a full grow room it worked for my needs

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

mexweed

Veteran
If I only had to set it up once it would have been fine, I think the weight of the canvas over time weakend the frame, and where it crinkled the paint chipped and it looked like it was some sort of plastic/very thin metal combination

I Care

20x36x62 inch Set up now. It is IPOWER w mad in china tag.
It has metal zippers. little hang up on the bottom right will work itself out.
It has the side strap for the door to stay off the floor.
Scalably large screen vents at bottom rear, left and righ.
6” ports on top left and right, 8”port on top, upper lower 4 inch rear.

I pulled the legs outwards gently to get them standing up straight, missing a little push button so I swapped it from the uprights to put a top pipe that was missing it.

Worth the small investment.

Attachments

• IMG_1427.jpeg
    IMG_1427.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1429.jpeg
    IMG_1429.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1430.jpeg
    IMG_1430.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1431.jpeg
    IMG_1431.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1432.jpeg
    IMG_1432.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1433.jpeg
    IMG_1433.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1428.jpeg
    IMG_1428.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8

I Care

Again I must thank the eBay seller “derder” who advertised this.
They were more than easy to cooperate with and proved their care and concern for the customer above all else.

Latest posts

Latest posts