What's new

Cheap non-flamable material for filling air-vents.

G

you said it was brick/mortar work........
maybe i missed something here..........but why not just plug it with more concrete/mortar???
im pretty sure that would seal it in a nonflammable way if u can tell where all the cracks are. sure, you'll have to deal with it in 10 years, but its nonflamable

Y

yamaha_1fan

Ty-Stik said:
Not that I would ever call my 7.3 Liter Turbocharged Power Stroke Super Duty Lariat Dually a "Lorrie".

Gabriel, people on here are willing to help. You just need to give more facts up front. Most of us are in the US and who the hell would have thought the vent was made of stone. When I here vent I am thinking drywall and an aluminum ducting or ductboard

Last edited:
G

yamaha_1fan said:
Gosh Ty, I just call mine a dually :)

Gabriel, people on here are willing to help. You just need to give more facts up front. Most of us are in the US and who the hell would have thought the vent was made of stone. When I here vent I am thinking drywall and an aluminum ducting or ductboard

Ref. The Truck....there was no doubt left as to what kind of lorrie, whoops, TRUCK that I was speaking of. She's a 2000 in mint condition, and here abouts we call'em a Dually as well. It's a " Big Boys Cadillac". What are you driving?

Any, last night that was about CLARITY in a post.

Ty-Stik

Latest posts

Latest posts