What's new

Cheap medical license Docs in Los Angeles

solace

Hey folks, I am in Walnut, LA - In need of a medical license but it seems most charge 100 bucks or more for one... I can't really go hang out at a bar or anything to get tips/advice because I'm not so much in need of it for socializing/recreation. I need it for sleep and because I'm a very skinny gal in need of an appetite. So... I'm not looking to spend 100 dollars just for a license to relieve me of the paranoia of medicating without one like always. I don't need to find a Doc in the Walnut area, just want to know where to find a Doc that can help out a patient for cheap, i have insurance (if that matters hah). Also, it wouldn't hurt to know of some legit dispensaries that have honest prices and good herbs. Thanks all ^_^

norcal_sourD

Weedtracker.com Not an endorsement, just a suggestion. You'll probably find answers to both questions there. You're in a large metropolitan area in Socal tho, there's probably a cheap doc for a medical cannanbis RECOMMENDATION on every corner down there lol

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

you're from out of state right? buy black market weed because you'll never get a medical recommendation, or certainly not pronto as seems to be your need. Doctors risk their licenses if convicted of fraud, a $100 bill hardly seems worth the trouble.

You need a valid CA ID card in form of a drivers license or state issued ID which is your first hurdle for getting a medical rec.

Latest posts

Latest posts