What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cheap cfls

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
buzzin, hahaha, i went ihn a cheapo shop 2day, and found these 20watt energy aaving cfls, riced at 1pound 99 each, my little cloning area im building at the mo is gonna be so well lit, lol

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
yes, cfl's work perfectly for seedlings and cloning, I have even used them for vegging(really slow), they work well. If you dont already have fixtures for them you can buy those shoplights with the round metal reflector, they come with a plug and a clip that makes attaching the light much easier.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
thanx man, i have already used them before, and even followed the instructions on OG to make reflectors from drink cans, lol, they worked, but i bought sheet metal and am making proper reflecoprs for them, ur damn right about them being slow though,

sunnyside

Plant Manager
Veteran
They are better than nothing, Cfl's kept my ladies alive through some down times in my room. SOOOO, this isn't your 1st time. I see how you are!!!:wave:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
u sussed me out, lol, no, im not a total newbie, i have grown b4, in partnership with buddies, but this is the 1st grow i done all by myself, all my investment(finacial, and time), and the love i given em, like i say, this is my 1st proper crop

Latest posts

Latest posts