What's new

Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Yeah, I knew I ought to add that caveat, as my technical lingo might cause someone to mistakenly think of me as some kind of techie genius! ;)
:witch:

Last edited:
G

guest8905

no work 4 me still. I got a new java and still nothing?

any help?

i love chat and the folks there and miss it!

G

guest8905

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

thats what i get

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blues monday is on the web, now, only at icmag dot com chat, the headdiest place in cyber space... Now playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aODLdu8Zkq8&feature=related

peace -fb

Nice promo FB :yes: Blues, Reggae, Psycadelic IC-Chat is still covering most music genres nicely :canabis:

Note: otherwise the people in the lobby are asleep, waking up still, stoned , masturbating online or something else these days (yawn boring) ! wake UP ppl the revolution began already !

Whereas the 'other languages' rooms, when active are a room full of chat still most nights :D

Maybe its just a time difference thing,, one love to Andyo every-time! :friends:

A

ariston

the chat is kind of buggy. it keeps giving me errors when Im trying to open it up.

dont mean to insult anyone but the software doesnt seem to good. it also looks and feels funky. is there any possibility you guys will switch to different software/platform?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts