What's new

Chat is BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doc, each continent has more than one time zone.
There are currently 40 world time zones. There are 24 standard time zones plus 16 areas of the world that use time zones divided into 15-30-45 minute increments. Some larger countries cross several timezones:
equals 80 times 4.20 a day.
So who's with me on the 80 joints/bowls/blunts/vape challenge. lol

:jump::jump::jump:

Nice one :yes: :D :tiphat:

Is chat back yet?

slackx

Veteran
Nope, from the sounds of it - its gonna be a while longer....Can you post something about painted lady or ssh freebies it just doesn't feel right without you spamming frt!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobie cranks on the vintage 200 watt Sansuii..drops in an old Grand Funk Railroad CD, fills an ice filled glass with Pepsi, takes big hit of TWxBM home made bubble from his glass pipe, sits down in the lounge chair with the keyboatd in his lap ready for a godd afternoon chat with his IC Maf friends... Internet Explorer can not open the web page appearts upon his screen. Whimper....no tears..no worry....goes to "Chat is back thread" and starts chatting...how's eveyone today!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doob waits a minute and re-freshes thread...no replies? Must be quiet afternoon here in his chat? Oh shit...that's turbo posting you dumb shit DoobieDuck...By!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
i hope so. i'm so tired of having my gf over every day for 90% of my spare time. I need the chat! :D

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nope, from the sounds of it - its gonna be a while longer....Can you post something about painted lady or ssh freebies it just doesn't feel right without you spamming frt!

:D dude i can spam if you like.. but on the forum.. that's what the butterfly logo is for for :bandit:

Painted Lady was "unreleased on paper,, but still made it across a few seas :D.. see the sub-forum for more info. SSHF2 also went out raggo ,, dog n bone stuff :canabis:

peace n flowers ganja cats, billy n ben and all!

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
p.s. someone was moaning about donations before.. i store images here.. very respectful towards Gypsy for providing this service :canabis: happy to contribute good quality genetics anytime.. especially if it moves the chat facility.

n.b. it is peak holiday season to be fare... loch lomond,, are they playing golf with prince andrew or fishing? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.