What's new

Chasing the sweet Tooth fairy

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
1000s are nice I must say, but 600's are where the $$$$ really is, Lumens per watt is much higher, 3x600's will provide more light than 2x1000s.

I like the idea of the T5 side lighting, and with the spectrum mix you should have some killer results.

Nice breakdown on the lighting cost BTW! :good:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
WOOO Can't wait to get this shit poppin off in here.

Really thought about 600's but... WTF, that shit is expensive haha

More bulbs ballasts and hoods... I already have T5, just gonna step up and get a huge hood to maximize the foot print, then pop the 1000 in and watch the clock for 60 days...

Growing weed is better than playstation, x-box, tv and a good book for keeping entertained, I've been doing chores and building shit all day today.

Although my bubble cloner worked well, I wanted to use the airstones for my Hydrobuckets.... that I'll be Vegging in for the next round while these flower.

And, I want to use the air pumps currently in the cloner for my waterfarms....

Simple solution, I tore it up and then built a 12 site 5 Gallon Bucket Aeroponic Cloner exactly like this guy's ---->https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=187728

Can't believe I didn't do that sooner, was cheap, and really fun to make.

Anyhow, I'm gonna smoke a bowl, go back in my grow room and tell my plants to hurry up and fucking grow so I can go get the HPS...

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Just Fed the two big sweet teeth with a full strength feeding as following the old Advanced Nutrient Schedule for Veg.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Photo update:

Just kickin it.... If you can't see my feet it's because I was wearing camoflauge.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The New Aeroponic Cloner, I'm gonna use my airstones from the bubble cloner in 3 more hydrobuckets for next go around.

picture.php

picture.php

This Sweet tooth has roots in the bucket and is starting to grow FAST. Just topped it and it's ready to rock out.

picture.php

The Test Lucas Bucket.... Just starting to show signs of new growth

picture.php

The Test Advanced Nutrient Bucket, just starting to grow...

picture.php

Clone from the Blueberry I ran last time.... Doing well :)

picture.php

The two biguns just LST'd and Foliar fed with water and B-52

Some Island Sweet Skunk

picture.php

Some more seedlings:

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
well done mhg, your plan should be interesting dude, count me in for your next such an a excellent project!!!

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
LOL!

I just plugged some ISS beans in pucks a couple day's ago,.... fingers crossed for girls, LOVE that strain!

MileHighGuy

Veteran
My Fingers are crossed too....

I've only got one ISS and I'm praying for female.

The rest are Hermie seeds from some of the best AK47 I'm ever smoked, the cheesiest skunkiest variety I've ever found, I almost think he mislabeled the weed... But either way, It's gonna be DANK

MileHighGuy

Veteran
The little seedlings will be for guerrilla grow this year outdoors and the Island Sweet will be raised up a little and then cloned....

Some more LST, to keep the big girls low while the rest catch up for this 6 girl show.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Damn Look at how fucked up all those leaves are from the low humidity, oh well, It's more humid now and should still be fine. I can't wait for the weather to get moister so I don't have to fill up two humidifiers everyday.

Last edited:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still looking good man, sending you much love & good vibes for your grow! :canabis:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Thanks SotF - Man, after trimming and training those sweet tooth today my hands smelled super citrus, I've never had that... exciting.

So Close to some #4 I can almost taste it! Can't wait to see the mailman the day my seeds get here.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Today marks a most excellent day.

I went to get some more trinity clippings from my secret buddy....

I was hooked up with a small rooted plant in a beercup.. WOOO, gonna have to run this one out this grow.

Also, Super stoked on the Lowdown freebie of some Tried and True Grand Daddy Purps... Was told not to tell anyone.... Cut two nice cuttings of GDP and two more cuttings of Trinity just in case... lol.

I'll snap some pics in a minute, Right now I'm cleaning the cloner out for it's first real job.

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Today marks a most excellent day.

Also, Super stoked on the Lowdown freebie of some Tried and True Grand Daddy Purps... Was told not to tell anyone....

step 1 " tell everyone" :whistling:
step 2 post pictures of said purps........

now that's funny.............. step 1 complete :biglaugh:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
lmao, I have only told my computer.... and I didn't say a word ;)

Now, heres the boring pictures of what they look like.

I really want to preserve these genetics for my future use so I cleaned the cloner completely with bleach by running it for 10 minutes with a cap of bleach in there.

After a cleaned all the neoprene and netcups in the bleach water....

picture.php

Trinity Ready to go :dance013:

picture.php

Three across the center are sweet tooth the two up front are Trinity and the two in back are GDP

picture.php

Grand Daddy Purple
picture.php

Trinity
picture.php
:yummy: :yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts