What's new

Chasing the sweet Tooth fairy

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know it's not a real party 'til branches start breaking and plants are falling over :biggrin: :good:

:smoke out:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Ohhhhh Shit!!! Don't tell SOTF420 but I just germinated 6 SWT #4 seeds.. if he asks, tell him I ate them :)

I plan to sex them asap and run at least 3 right away. But I'll be making a mom no matter what.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
I plan to sex them asap and run at least 3 right away. But I'll be making a mom no matter what.

Great Idea!!!!! :tiphat:

Cept for the fact that you won't be sure which one is the best until it's done flowering! :frown:

Good luck with your new beans, and keep me in mind if you are gonna go wheelin on the front range!!!! :wave:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
I'll bet that every single seed is worth Mom'ing for one trait or another...

I trust the breeding and certain that as a reputable IBL there shouldn't be to many differences... but rest assured, I'll be cloning every female I get and keeping till the end just in case :)

MileHighGuy

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Wow is it ever gettin poopy in there...

After snapping these pics, I went to close up the tent door and found 2 main colas and a few secondary colas bent completely in half and touching the ground... haha

They were the colas in front that were leaning on the tent door. When left open, they couldn't take it.

Today is day 50!!!

Now.... how in the fuck am I going to drain this thing so I can flush.. haha.

I have pumps in the reservoir and the controller, so I think I'll just hook a drain line to my sink and pump it out.

Here's the thing I wanna use a flushing agent, so I'm gonna read up, but I think I have to Drain, Flush with the flushing agent for 4 hours or so, then Drain, and then fill with just straight water.

Ugh... I'm going to implement a Seperate pump just for draining the system when I Finish the build after this grow.

Time to check trichomes and see whats what. That GDP will go first. She is COATED

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Everything is officially on plain water. Today starts the Flush. :)

Yummy GDP a couple days ago, Shes ready to chop... and will go after a few days of flush.

picture.php

Some Trinity... little further behind with only a couple of hard to find amber trich's

picture.php

Average size cola on one of the sweet tooth Hydro plants :)

picture.php

More GDP

picture.php

Last edited:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Still flushing away...

I Chopped the Two GDP and hung them up.

Here are the rest

TRINITY
picture.php

ISS
picture.php

ISS
picture.php

Sweet Tooth
picture.php

Hydro and Soil SWEET TOOTH's
picture.php

Jungle
picture.php

Soil Sweet Tooth's
picture.php

Soil Sweet Tooth
picture.php

Soil Sweet Tooth
picture.php

Trinity :)
picture.php

Trinity
picture.php

Trinity
picture.php

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Went in to check today... problem with this particular "test" run is I can't get to any of the plants in the back to check on them.

The two soil plants had issues with many colas being blocked off by the bigger hydro plants... many of the lower leaves were browning during the flush and looked awful...

It's day 59, so I hacked em before anything started messin with the nugs.

They look great, maybe a little early for weight, but perfect amount of amber for me.

Here is just one of the Soil LST'd Sweet Tooth's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LST rules, I've never had so many large colas and so little popcorn.

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Aside from a bit way too much stretch (read as shaded from larger plants) that # cola's and stem look about right :tiphat:

Stupid E-mail server switched to a program my putter won't recognize,.... so I can't post pics of my last harvest,... but it's pretty close to that, I'd have to say you done pretty well with that pull. :dance013:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
For one plant, I'm happy with that....

So far 5 are chopped and drying.

The other 7 will be the monsters, they will come down when they are ready :)

Can't wait to get this crap out and start a more consistent run.

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
ohhh man so sweetest day coming soon fo su, the sweet tooth shot are so f...ing awesome, +rep for the high grade impression buddy!!!!

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Thanks killa! I always appreciate your enthusiasm.

I can't wait to hack the rest.

I'm planning on chopping the large colas off of every plant except the ISS and weird tall trinity in about 3-7 days... depending on when they are ready.

I plan on leaving all of the popcorn buds on these plants for another week or so to ripen in fresh bright light while I continue to flower the ISS and the weird sativa'ish trinity fuck that I got.

Latest posts

Latest posts