What's new

Charlie Sheen goes live

T

TrichyTrichy

John Stamos will be part of the show but he won't be taking on Sheen's role. 2 1/2 men has been in a sandpit for years. This may give the show enough ratings to earn it's keep until the contract for production runs out in 2 years.
it's a win win situation :p

darlin i never said anyone was taking charlies role. that would be impossible to do. they will introduce a new character. i do recommend watching for the last episode of the season it will be interesting as heck to see how they write ol charlie out after all this

S

Space Ghost

I will NEVER understand why people give a shit about celebrity antics...

REZDOG

Veteran
.... Charlie Sheen will make $20 million in 2011,and $30 million if he dies and sales of "Major League" DVDs go through the roof. :D

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
I believe I figured out what happened to Charlie.

Got whacked on coke till he ran out.

Got whacked on meth, ran out of meth.

Now he's playing Nostrildamus with the goddesses' bath salts. That shit will fry brains enough to make meth seem like kindergarten.

Seriously, I've liked Charlie since the beginning of his career. He had a bomb movie or three but what movie star hasn't?

Two and a half was one of my tv favorites. Not just Charlie but the whole cast seemed to jell. Beyond that, Charlie was the shine in the diamond.

But that's superficial right now. I'd hoped to see him look somewhat normal after all this. But his facial musculature is distorted enough to realize he's either whacked out right now or he's changed like the pics on drug billboards.

Ramius

Veteran
They need to wrap it up now and end the show while it's on a high. No one can replace Charlie, he is what makes the show work, together with Alan. Jake is no longer funny now he's grown up and acting like a retarded teenager.

Best thing about the show is Charlie was basically playing himself all these years and now that's gone

It was fun while it lasted though, many classic episodes to watch back on while getting baked :D

T

TrichyTrichy

anyone see the Sheens Korner shooting Torpedos#2? It's scary-
RIP,Mike Starr AIC

Sandnut

lol i love that guy, straight player, honest, good humor.
Its hard for "normal" people to imagine under what stress the show bizz ppl are, media and all shit, their task is to break you down one after one.

2/5 men will never be the same:badday:

rhyder

Supposedly he is passing drug tests its not too far fetched to think hes snorting bath salts now LOL

H

H^2o2

i didn't realize he like smoked straight up crack. And yeah meth may be possible but it didn't come out, just lots of coke. He is a legit crackhead