What's new

charles lynch rally!

nephilthim

today at 3 pm. 312 n spring st l.a. 90210. please support a person who provided safe access for those who:aren't, can't able to procure their own,and Is looking at 5 years!
I hope that some of you who have a vested interest in this issue to please show up and provide charlies the support he so desperately needs.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Sentencing delayed for marijuana dispensary owner

Associated Press - April 23, 2009 8:44 PM ET

LOS ANGELES (AP) - A judge has postponed sentencing for a Morro Bay medical marijuana dispensary convicted of 5 federal counts, including distributing the drug.

Charles Lynch was scheduled to be sentenced Thursday, but the judge delayed a decision until June 11 in federal court in Los Angeles.

The decision came after attorneys argued about what kind of prison sentence, if any, the 47-year-old should receive in light of statements made last month by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

Holder indicated federal agents will target marijuana distributors only when they violate federal and state laws. California allows medical use of marijuana and Lynch was not charged with any state crimes.

Lynch was convicted in federal court in August of distributing marijuana.

nephilthim

talked to charlie

talked to charlie

traffic got the best of me they weren't allowing people into the courtroom as it was full,but managed to talk to charlie,wish him my best,talked to him about feds enforcing state law, and no evidence to that charge .the fed prosecuter didn't have anything to say,and as relayed to me didn't have anything pertinent to add or object to.
the other thing is charlie spoke to dea before they
ever charged him with anything,which added to the ambiguity of charges by
c.l. showing due diligence on his part to check on any potential illegalities perpetrated or alleged by him.
i also added that since we lock up more people than any other nation on earth,maybe they could arrest everybody,and see who will pay the bills.
the other issue you I told him is:where's the victim?where is the damaged people the maimed deaad and abused?where are the bodies?since every crime needs a victim?right?he told me that was what the el moro mayor had said to him.
i just want to add that he is going to declare bankruptcy,selling his house,and trying to start over.for anyone that wants to help google: friends of charles lynch.their are a number of interviews and a history of his case,and himself.
compassion being the basis of humanity this man deserves are support.