What's new

Chaotic Presents Green House Seed's Trainwreck & White Rhino

I can finally post attachments so here we go. These 1st pics are going to be from day 16 since the flip for the White Rhino. I am looking forward to seeing which one appeals to me thje most in the end. I seem to have 2 pheno's with each having there own interesting characteristic. Pheno's # 1 & 2 are very very bushy with fat full on Indica style leaves and tight noding. The only diff so far between these 2 plants is pheno #2 started resin production about 3-4 days earlier than anyone else @ day 16. The others all started showing resin within the next 4-5 days but still didn't seem to produce as much as #2 did as quick. Pheno 3 & 4 have a more thinner bladed/less textured leaf and the largest fan leaves on these 2 are a decent amount smaller than the largest of pheno 1 or 2. Pheno #3 has by far the tightest internodes, leaving almost no space between them and producing a much more thicker denser bush, but at the same time is the shortest plant out of them all. Pheno #4 while showing the same leaf characteristics as #3 is the tallest plant of the 4 and has the stretchiest and least dense structure. It was 2nd to show resin production though at day 18. Thats about all I can think of at the moment. Enjoy the pics.

Here is day 18 since the flip on the Trainwreck SCROG. nothing crazy to report yet. I grew out 4 plants from seed and seem to have 3 alike and one that has a much darker green and more rigid teethed leaves that tend to have more petals as well. This odd pheno out I will label Pheno #3, it also has a stink to it that was very strong in veg, the others didn't have this trait.The last pic should be of a mother plant from pheno #3.Enjoy.

thatguy

I like, I like!!! I'm smoking a bowl right now listening to some All That Remains, and thinking of how much I wish more metalheads around where I live had good taste in bud!

Some time in the future, some of us metalheads here at IC on the upper east coast should pick a show in NYC or somewhere central to you guys down in and around PA and us up here in new england, and smoke the fuckin place out!!!!

Love how that SCrOG looks! How long you been at this? And how many watts you using?

BTW, you should stop by my thread! Check the link in my sig.

All the best,
TG

Thanks bro, the SCROG is so much fun. A little more effort in the beginning of flower, but worth it. In what respect do ya mean how long have I been at this??Growing?This grow? not sure what ya meant lol. I am using about 650 watts of CFL and the UFO in the SCROG room, Ill post the room specs.

Flower Room 1: White Rhino
800 watt HPS & 90 watt LED U.F.O.
Advanced Nutrients Dr. Hornby's veg & bloom Iguana Juice
Advanced Nutrients Sweet Leaf
11 Gallon Pots
4 White Rhino Plants in Scott's no additives Soil with 20% perlite and 20% Hummus added by me(Guano If I got It).
Temps Stay Between 68 & 75 F Humidity Between 40 & 55%

Flower Room 2: Trainwreck
613 watts of mixed CFL & 90 Watt LED U.F.O.
Advanced Nutrients Dr. Hornby's veg & bloom Iguana Juice
Advanced Nutrients Sweet Leaf
6 Gallon Pots
44" X 36" Screen Over 4 Trainwreck Plants in Scott's no additives Soil with 20% perlite and 20% Hummus added by me(Guano If I got It).
Temps Stay Between 68 & 75 F Humidity Between 40 & 55%

thatguy

Cool shit, man! Did you run the same HPS and CFL wattage previously? If the strains were different, then it wouldn't be a good predictor of how much it affected yield, but still give you a rough idea, wouldn't you expect?

Yeah, I did mean how long have you been growing in general.

Don't know if I mentioned it before, but you should stop by my thread, the Variety... link in my sig.

All the best,
TG

Here are some pics of the good ole Trainwreck at day 21. 3 weeks down 5 to go. Finally some bud formation started and hairs are starting to shoot out. I noticed a little resin production on one tip.

thatguy said:
Cool shit, man! Did you run the same HPS and CFL wattage previously? If the strains were different, then it wouldn't be a good predictor of how much it affected yield, but still give you a rough idea, wouldn't you expect?

Yeah, I did mean how long have you been growing in general.

Don't know if I mentioned it before, but you should stop by my thread, the Variety... link in my sig.

All the best,
TG

I have been running the same lighting for a while now. Room 1 has always been the same and Room 2 is kinda my experimental garden. I like to keep R1 to grows that are proven and will def go perfect, while the other room gets played with a little more. I am hoping to replace the CFL's with a HID or the new LED panel by the makers of the UFO after this grow. CFL's do a great job, but I dont like the heat they produce and the fact that they have to stay so close to the buds. Every grow I do though gets upgraded some how from the last, whether it be nutes, ventilation or whatever. I have actually only been growing for a few years now. Oh and i'll def stop by the thread.lata.

i'm not a CFL's fan but your set-up works great...

I dont know how much numbered CFL light produce BTU than 1 big HPS...

I run a 600w HPS cab...and heat is the first thing to handle....and some day its fu**ng pain in the ass to manage...just like today

I think Led could be THE revolution...but for now its still BETA style....I must read a bit more about LED

Good luck

Here is day 33 or flower. Going really well. Nice citrus smell coming out, but not a lot of aroma yet. Resin is starting to pack on and calyx' starting swelling up a little this week. Purple is from my LED's.

thatguy

Looking pretty good in there! That LED makes them look awfully colorful, too bad it's not real!

How long you taking them?

All the best,
TG

The LED is great for accenting pics. I will prob let the Rhino go to day 60-65 and the Trainwreck to 55-60, maybe longer. I like to let my trichs get more on the amber side. Plus this is my 1st go with these strain so I'll take it one day at a time.

Here are some of the rough pics from my first pro photo shoot. White Rhino Day 35. Final shots coming soon. Pictures by Disaster Dave.

I took 1 of the White Rhino down right on the 8 week mark to see how it compares to the rest I leave 10 more days or so. It was def goin amber, but mostly cloudy. It was a little ahead of the bunch so thats why I took this one down.Enjoy

So now that I am this far into flowering and I can see where these plants are going, I wanna show the differences between the 4 plants. 3 are similar with small variances, the other is completely different pheno. The oddball, or pheno 3, doesn't have the huge swollen calyx's like the other 3, they are actually on the small side.The resin production on the bud is about the same, but the trim/fan leaves are way more frosted with the oddball.. It is taking way longer to mature, hairs have just started to turn in the last day while the other 3 only have about 5-10% white hairs left. Though it seems to be taking longer to finish it has been yielding more than the other 3 the whole grow. Pheno 1 & 2 are very close, almost the same with #1 having monster calyx's and being the only one to throw off naners. They both have a very fruity smell and are yielding significantly less than the other 2 ( they were a little smaller going into bud though). #3 is my 2nd keeper pheno, going crazy hues of purple and having the most trichome production and the most pungeant fruity/citrus smell of them all. It is 2nd place for yield from what I can tell and I am very excited to harvest this one. The oddball has the strongest citrus/lemon smell with a hint of fruit. Only 1 plant has shown any naners so far.

The Oddball or #3

Latest posts

Latest posts