What's new

Chaotic Presents Green House Seed's Trainwreck & White Rhino

Hello everyone, I am currently growing some Trainwreck and White Rhino from GreenHouse Seeds and decided to start up a journal here. I have 2 flowering rooms, room 1 has 4 White Rhino plants & room 2 has 4 Trainwreck plants. The WR is in 11 gallon soil pots under 800 watts of HPS & a 90 watt LED UFO. The TW is being SCROG'ed in 6 gallon soil pots under about 900 watts of CFL and the 90 watt LED UFO. Pics of WR day 1 of 12-12 in gallery. :joint:

Last edited:

thatguy

I'm intrigued to see what those LED's will do to supplement the HPS.

I'm also happy to see another metalhead! What bands do you like?

All the best,
TG

thatguy said:
I'm intrigued to see what those LED's will do to supplement the HPS.

I'm also happy to see another metalhead! What bands do you like?

All the best,

I love all kinds of metal. From Metallica to Children of Bodom to Dream Theater. I couldn't possibly list them all lol. Thanx for droppin in though, it's going to get nutty over here. Do you know how to post pics within a post? I can't seem to figure it out.

Last edited:

thatguy

Me,shit, LOG, God Forbid, Bleeding through, Diecast, All That Remains, old Shadow's Fall, Sepultura, Slayer, Unearth, older KSE, a little Hatebreed, LOA, Darkest Hour

I could go on for hours!

In the Toker's Den section, there is a thread called METAL!!! Check it out! Not too frequently updated, but there's a bunch of us here!

When you "Go Advanced" you have all the pic options. Hope that helped enough.

Too bad you moved! I'm only a couple of hours from the Island!

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

All the best,
TG

thatguy

No crap! I didn't know that.

Can you upload them to your gallery? Depending on how big they are, you may have to resize them.

Go into User Menu at the top of the page, then click on upload photos. Then they should appear at the bottom of the page when you "go advanced".

I think you should already be able to do that.

All the best,
TG

I have managed to get them loaded into my gallery, but can't get'em into a post lol. So for now just checkem out there. I will label them well and update regularly.

thatguy

Damn, that TW has the strangest branching I've ever seen! A true mutant!

I like the SCrOG! I'm pulling up a chair for this one!

All the best,
TG

Ya the mutant is crazy. I can't wait to see what it's going to look like in bud. The Trainwreck from GH already gets huge calyx's that deform in late flower so this thing should look ridiculous,lol.

Skrappie

I will be watching attentively. I'm saving to get supplemental UFO lighting. Your gallary made my heart beat a skip, finally there is actually some action, and not just talk.

Good luck with your grow. even if you were growing sun flowers i'd be highly interested.

Ps. Your mutant is just physically altered. Most likely the inner stem got crushed a while back. You'll get a multi-toped bud from that plant, will look funny and be hairy, but over all its all good.

PPS!,, yes, i think the minimum to post pictures is 20

Last edited:
Skrappie said:
I will be watching attentively. I'm saving to get supplemental UFO lighting. Your gallary made my heart beat a skip, finally there is actually some action, and not just talk.

Good luck with your grow. even if you were growing sun flowers i'd be highly interested.

Ps. Your mutant is just physically altered. Most likely the inner stem got crushed a while back. You'll get a multi-toped bud from that plant, will look funny and be hairy, but over all its all good.
It actually topped itself and the trait continues onto both branches which leads me to believe it's more genetic. Who knows though.

thatguy

Looking good, man! Apparently you got as much of a hang on links as I do :) I still have to look at how mine's set up and copy-paste to get them right.

You're obviously not new at this! Like the SCrOG! I did a small SOG for my last grow, but haven't gotten around to a SCrOG yet, as my space isn't very good for that.

Been to any good shows lately? I need to get my ass in gear; when it gets cold is when all the good shows start happening!

All the best,
TG

thatguy said:
Looking good, man! Apparently you got as much of a hang on links as I do :) I still have to look at how mine's set up and copy-paste to get them right.

You're obviously not new at this! Like the SCrOG! I did a small SOG for my last grow, but haven't gotten around to a SCrOG yet, as my space isn't very good for that.

Been to any good shows lately? I need to get my ass in gear; when it gets cold is when all the good shows start happening!

All the best,
TG

I have been extremely lazy in getting to shows lately. I always go to ozzfest, cept the last one. I used to go to shows in NYC all the time, but have just gotten to busy recently. I have been reallly wanting to get back into the show hopping like I used to. They are sooo fuckin much fun. I like to have a nice daytime smoke that is mostly sativa and a night time smoke that is mostly indica. So I always do a Sativa doinant in the SCROG. They are so fun to do. The weaving is like doing a big puzzle for the 1st 3 weeks of 12-12.

Latest posts

Latest posts