What's new

Chaos

morgandecaptain

Well when I said I thought there was more on the bottom half I didn't think it was this much. It's 1654 grams of wet trimmed bud on the bottom,I should end up with around 20 oz in total when dried.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
A very limited release of Chaos F1's are up at Greatlakes genetics..
The First Official GG Strain to hit the market..

Thanks again JW, Capt'n ,smokin joe

zeet

Veteran
I had the pleasure of smoking some of that Chaos at the cup and it is something special. The mouth coating of menthol-grape-funk was unreal!

Hope to get her in my garden one day ;)

morgandecaptain

I had the pleasure of smoking some of that Chaos at the cup and it is something special. The mouth coating of menthol-grape-funk was unreal!

Hope to get her in my garden one day ;)

It is nice and what you smoked came from the plant pictured in this thread. It's my new daily smoke replacing my GG#4.

morgandecaptain

Got the test results today from my Chaos sample,wanted to know if there would be any difference between the sample I got from someone else that was HPS grown and my LED grown plant. Looks like almost all the levels were slightly higher and mine showed another terpene that didn't show in the HPS sample.

Attachments

• Chaos Cannabinoid 2.jpg
    Chaos Cannabinoid 2.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Chaos Terpenes 2.jpg
    Chaos Terpenes 2.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 17

morgandecaptain

Hey Josey, "You get those holes a-leakin', I'm gonna whomp you with a knotted plow line".
Hope your back on your feet soon.

I was gone most of the weekend and forgot just how much this Chaos grows. It's day 4 of flower,she's got pistils showing and must have grown more than 2 inches day. I trimmed most of the large fans when I flipped her and 4 days later you can't even tell and I took a bunch of them. Looks like another monster plant.

Attachments

• Chaos day 4.jpg
    Chaos day 4.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 17

DemonTrich

Veteran
mines a beast in veg already. shes loving that 5gal pot and the ocean forest. now I need to figure out how to slow her down so my others can catch up to her.

good stuff morgan, cant wait for more updates.

DemonTrich

Veteran
great (lol sarcastic voice) in all fairness, she did have a 2 week head start vs my other plants. shes 2x a big as my other 6 strains, including the glue.

time to cut and train. lol

morgandecaptain

The only hope you have is cut her back. Once she has a good root mass and proper feed she's a monster. You can't really cut her feed back because she's a lite feeder and you'll just get deficiencies. You could try reducing the amount of light she's getting.

M

maya36459

Out of complete disorder and chaos, emerged a beautiful plant waiting to charm the pants off all of us. I found it to be well for meditation and deep long thoughts where my smoke partners and I had the best conversations. Inside of me, I felt a higher state of being. An angelic smoke that would take me away from my problems and ease my pain. Emotionally and physically. The core of me felt cleansed. Clear and energetic.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Out of complete disorder and chaos, emerged a beautiful plant waiting to charm the pants off all of us. I found it to be well for meditation and deep long thoughts where my smoke partners and I had the best conversations. Inside of me, I felt a higher state of being. An angelic smoke that would take me away from my problems and ease my pain. Emotionally and physically. The core of me felt cleansed. Clear and energetic.
That ^^^

When no Answer is apparent? Chaos Will find the Way

morgandecaptain

Day 7 of flower and she's out of control,unreal growth for 7 days.

Attachments

• Chaos day 7 roots.jpg
    Chaos day 7 roots.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Chaos day 7 stem.jpg
    Chaos day 7 stem.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Chaos day 7 out of control.jpg
    Chaos day 7 out of control.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Latest posts