What's new

Chaos Chronicles - RedEyed Genetics Test Grow

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey johnny sorry about the not helpful post is there anyways I could change that didn't mean to hit the no button was trying to change the page button and somehow on my phone hit the stupid no button I wish they would get rid of that shit. Nice start and info on those testers. Peace mike and again sorry about rating your post not helpful was a accident.

RedEyedNReady

Who ever said, "...a watched pot never boils." is
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Come on JC! Lets see your beauties... You got some great looking plants going on over there

johnychaos

We're still here....

We're still here....

Thanks for sticking with me. The wife is getting better but boy did that put a little damper on the grow. Family first. All the plants have survived over a month of me forgetting to water, high temps, lack of light due to the t5 being positioned for the other clones I had going.

A bit of news, we've got the 4x8 tent setup and my 540w Bysen LED panel was delivered last week. Due to my shoulder being out we just got it hung the other night but I still need to do a heat test during the day when I can watch the room. Also need to remove the T5 panel.

If I can get my temps in gear with the 540w LED and 2x126w LEDs I'm going to try and install the 600w my buddy let me borrow.

So many options, just getting back in gear.

Onto the Mt. Rainiers....
Things are going really well for the lack of attention I've given them. All 24 are doing well, they all recovered from fimming. I'm starting to see preflowers on some both male and female. Trichome coverage is already apparent in veg just like their mom which is growing right next to them.

I've got a few different phenotypes that I can see right now. almost all of them have a nice stank to them, when the stems are rubbed I'm getting that oldschool funk + a slight pine. def a stinker in veg!!!

After I get the LED dialed in and the plants cloned/transplanted I'll do a proper runthrough of the differences I'm finding.

Onto the pictures... first 3 shots below are of all the Mt. Rainiers.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Female Preflower and early trichome development
attachment.php

Male early trichome development
attachment.php

Attachments

• mtr1_100213.jpg
    mtr1_100213.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 29
  • mtr2_100213.jpg
    mtr2_100213.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 16
  • mtr3_100213.jpg
    mtr3_100213.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 25
  • mtr5_100213.jpg
    mtr5_100213.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 18
  • mtr_fem1_100213.jpg
    mtr_fem1_100213.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 25
  • mtr_fem2_trics_100213.jpg
    mtr_fem2_trics_100213.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 19
  • mtr_male_100213.jpg
    mtr_male_100213.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 26
  • mtr_male_trics_100213.jpg
    mtr_male_trics_100213.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 15

johnychaos

Hey johnny sorry about the not helpful post is there anyways I could change that didn't mean to hit the no button was trying to change the page button and somehow on my phone hit the stupid no button I wish they would get rid of that shit. Nice start and info on those testers. Peace mike and again sorry about rating your post not helpful was a accident.

No worries man I've done that a few times myself. Thanks for taking the time to read through my journal. Once I move into flower I'll be updating a hell of a lot more.

Come on JC! Lets see your beauties... You got some great looking plants going on over there
Whats going on man? I've been slackin I know... This weekend I hope to have both tents up and running so I can begin 12/12, if I have to push back another week I'll just top them all again.

johnychaos

Quick update on the Mt. Rainiers

9 females to 15males. I've culled the males down to 2 and will be flipping to flower this week.

Everything is going well considering all the neglect. I just started them in on Cal-Mag last week so the mag def I'm seeing on the low growth should be resolved going forward. They all look lollypoped due to the t5's being way above them for about 2wks when other clones were still being looked after in the tent.

Since getting them right up under the t5's growth has been even and compact. I'm seeing 2 distinct phenotypes already while still under 24/0. Excited to see things start to change. I already have an idea as to which ones are going to be the keepers and be re-ran next run for meds.

Photos are all taken with my new camera: Panasonic ZF150 - getting all geared up for macro pics :)

picture.php

MTR Family
picture.php

MTR1 wide shot
picture.php

MTR2
picture.php

MTR5 - early trichomes

You can see more pictures in my photo album Here

johnychaos

This last week has been about semi automating my watering. I am working with the Mt. Rainiers and also have their mom running next to them under the new LED. I was watering by hand with a 2cup pyrex mesuring cup. Too many 2 and 3 gallon pots to do it that way from a 5gal bucket. So this week I went and picked up a trash can, pump and watering wand. Watering all the plants tonight was sooooo much easier :bongsmi:

The other big addition is a dehumidifier.

I took clones from all 9 females and the 2 males last night. I'm flipping the switch Monday.

Here's a picture from MTR#5 - remember she is still in veg, was rootbound, mag deficient for awhile, heat stressed. She's gonna be a keeper I can already tell
picture.php

Next up is just a quick shot of all the MTR girls and studs.
picture.php

And last a picture of the NL#5 female under LED's kicking some nice pre-flowers
picture.php

johnychaos

Day 16 of 12/12

Day 16 of 12/12

Here is Mt. Rainier #10. This was the last plant to show sex, she waited till a few days into 12/12. She is by far the frostiest of the 10 I have going. I'm tempted to cull a few more of the females but have been surprised in the past once well into flower so at this point its just space.

Anyhow snow is falling early at the mountains, she's gonna be white as fuck! She is only 16 days into 12/12 and has been under the T5 the whole time. she just got rotated into the LED tonight for a few days. gonna just cycle the whole tent through both lights. Guess I'm gonna have to steak these babies up this week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

johnychaos

Quick update tonight:

Day 26 12/12

I've moved away from the Lucas/H3ad/Rez formula and over to House and Garden for this run.

Mt. Rainier (Northern Lights #5 x White Lotus)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

johnychaos

Mt. Rainier day 46

Mt. Rainier day 46

Out of all the girls this is the keeper. Super SUPER FROSTY.

She's got the oldschool NL5 smell (pine/sweet fruit undertone/oldschool skunky dank) with a little spice to her. I've got her backed up and in veg getting ready to run for meds after the tent is cleaned from this open pollination run. I'm F2ing the Mt. Rainier's right now along with a few others from the male Red and I selected. More on that later, this post is about this sexy ass Mt. Rainier pheno.

Day 46. She's been rotated between the 6bulb T5 and the 540w LED along with all the other plants in the tent except 4 which are short and kept in the same spot.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^^ undergrowth - lowest nug on plant is well over 1ft below top of canopy rotated between T5 and LED

I

im me

^^^my mt rainers have that piney/dank smell too! i just keep smelling em. yours look amazing man,just amazing!