What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chanting Growers Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EasyMyohoDisco

I can completely empathize with those feelings/emotions since I also have come to realize when I am chanting for a few minutes as opposed to a few hours, I am not as happy and sure of myself. It’s abundantly clear that us chanting growers have a multitude of commonality, but it goes much deeper than that. “The true aspect of all phenomenon can only be understood between Buddhas”, when we recite gongyo at the end of the Hoben chapter we recite a certain portion 3 times, I am learning that within those words and within everything in life you will find Gohonzon. Since the true aspect of all phenomenon can only be understood between Buddhas, I have to consistently remember (by consistently chanting) that since the entire universe (from you and me, to your clothes, and the pavement on the street {animate and inanimate objects}) is a manifestation of The Mystic Law. I aspire to continue to live this life and every subsequent life with Gohonzon and am learning this time around that we I am chanting daimoku and immersed in my Buddhanature, I see incredible things and the most amazing is Gohonzon, Gohonzon is everything, not just you and me but permeating everyone else, universally inclusive!

I apologize thru my actions, to avoid being such a slanderous asshole. Its not easy being me sometimes and I am sure the same goes for you (whomever is reading this). As long as we diligently (everyday) polish our mirror and really dedicate effort to those prayers, I think it’s a great way to start “From This Moment Forward”. So yeah Babba, I want to go forward with you, and the same goes for all the other chanting growers especially Bonzo, Socal, Fallen, PTD and Hitman. I have changed my karma quite a bit in the last year, but still have a really long way to go! I can say this now with a positive and optimistic Bodhisattva attitude as opposed to a depressed anxious manifestation of the devil of the sixth heaven.

The underlying theme is Gohonzon is THE FABRIC OF THE (OUR) UNIVERSE, and I see Gohonzon in each and everyone of the Chanting Growers. It is once again a great honor to be able to participate and share this with you kindred spirits. The old disco duck would apologize and fuck up again, Faithful MyohoDisco offers appreciation for the recognition of the Power of The Mystic Law. We are all entities of The Mystic Law, as such, LETS BE BRAVE AND CONTINUE TO WALK THE WALK!

BABBA I’m WITH YOU!

Last edited:

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(Bud I was talking about expecting yourself to be able to walk on water) I was actually meaning to say that you never have anything to apologize for. We are all just lucky to know you. I don't think it's reasonable to expect oneself to be perfect.

Yes I was referring to the guilt, not to a christian or catholic thing.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok well I had mrsBabba explain. She says buddhist are human and dont expect perfection. Hopefully I caught your drift PTD:)
Thanks to all for the positive encouragement :)
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Sorry PTD i posted before i saw yours. Looks like the mrs hit the nail on the head :) Thanks all !! Im moving forward and headed to work with a large smile today :)
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Last edited:

SoCal Hippy

Veteran
The Buddhist sutras contain this well-known parable:
One day, Shakyamuni was approached by a woman wracked by grief at the loss of her child. She begged him to bring her baby back to life. Shakyamuni comforted her and offered to prepare a medicine that would revive her child. To make this he would need a mustard seed, which he instructed her to find in a nearby village. This mustard seed, however, would have to come from a home that had never experienced the death of a family member. The woman set out from house to house, asking each for a mustard seed. But nowhere could she find a home that had never known death. As she continued her quest, the woman began to realize her suffering was something shared by all people. She returned to Shakyamuni determined not to be overwhelmed by grief.

SoCal Hippy

Veteran
"Adversity gives birth to greatness. The greater the challenges and difficulties we face, the greater opportunity we have to grow and develop as people. A life without adversity, a life of ease and comfort, produces nothing and leaves us with nothing. This is one of the indisputable facts of life."
Daisaku Ikeda

southwind

hello

hello

Hello all

Thanks PTD and Bubba and Socal and Eagle for relating, well all who could relate in case I missed you.

Socal you always post specifics that get me going!

Thanks PTD for writing and Posting some things with me in mind I know you are busy and that was going out of your way!

And for post 5432, the long one, I have read it in entirety and copied so its easier to refer to and find!

Thanks Babba for everything

When one truly benefits another that one is for a time lifed to the level of the Increate.

You have truly benefitted me.

So you know where that puts you in my heart.

Hello Eagles and Bonzo
Fallen Angel.

I want to try this thing and see where it leads.

Can anyone tell me anything about what it has done for YOU what results you have seen internally [or externally if you like]

I am concerned for the inside stuff, thats where "I " live after all.

But outside stuff is good too, a clean place to live enough food , water and money to pay bills in required in society .

My health is very compromised and I have been ordered to stop working for now.

I cannot stop working on my home and garden though, I just cant

My garden keeps me alive! And its just about the season to start tilling for spring and putting the last of early spring bulbs in, start Sweet peas.

I do not expect much , but hope for serenity.

My Lady is also disabled through a crushed disk in her back and Arthritic knees, she is on a list for knee replacement, but for now I need to take care for her.

It is difficult to stop staying busy, it has helped keep me be stable emotionally and healthy physically and I am sure keeping busy is what has kept my Father so healthy for 97 years. Until this year he still farmed!

Its true that " cut short your sleep by night and curtail your leisure by day"
is important for me in all areas.

my how I ramble these days.

South

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Prayer in Buddhism

Prayer in Buddhism

Prayer is central to the practice of Nichiren Buddhism. SGI members often relate experiences of "offering earnest prayer," or "praying from the bottom of my heart." They also speak of having their prayers "answered." What do SGI members mean when they make such statements? .

The Webster's Third International Dictionary defines prayer as "a solemn and humble approach to Divinity in word or thought, usually involving beseeching, petition, confession, praise, or thanksgiving."

In what ways does the Buddhist understanding of prayer accord with this definition, and how does it differ?

Prayer appears to be a universal human activity. There is evidence to suggest that humans have been engaged in some form of "prayer" since the earliest days of our species. As soon as humans developed a consciousness of their relative powerlessness before the forces of nature, the precariousness of their existence and their own mortality, they no doubt began giving expression to intense feelings of petition, praise or thanksgiving.

SGI President Daisaku Ikeda has written that religion grew from prayer; that the sentiment and act of prayer precedes the forms which different religious traditions have since given this primordial human act. Buddhist prayer likewise may be thought of as a focused expression of these same sentiments of yearning, commitment and appreciation. It is, however, distinguished by the fact that Buddhism locates the divine within the life of the individual practitioner. The purpose of Buddhist prayer is to awaken our innate inner capacities of strength, courage and wisdom rather than to petition external forces. .

Also, as in many Eastern spiritual practices, there is an emphasis on a specific physical form of prayer. For practitioners of Nichiren Buddhism this means the reciting of portions of the Lotus Sutra and the repeated chanting of the phrase "Nam-myoho-renge-kyo," the name of the mystic law that lies within all life derived by Nichiren from the title of the Lotus Sutra. That the chant is audibly intoned expresses the fact that in Nichiren Buddhism prayer is not a purely meditative turning inward, but an act making manifest inner qualities, bringing them out into the real world.

SGI members direct their prayer to the Gohonzon, or object of veneration. This is a mandala, a symbolic representation of the ideal state of Buddhahood, or enlightenment, in which all the tendencies and impulses of life--from the most debased to the most noble--function in harmony toward happiness and creativity. The Gohonzon is not an "idol" or "god" to be supplicated or appeased but a means for reflection and a catalyst for inner change. .

SGI members are encouraged to make their prayers specific, concrete and focused on the real-life problems, hopes and concerns they confront. Nichiren Buddhism stresses the inseparability of "earthly desires" and enlightenment. Nichiren states that it is by burning the "firewood" of our desires--through the act of prayer--that we are able to bring forth the flame of renewed energy and the light of our inner wisdom. Buddhist prayer is the process by which our intensely felt desires and sufferings are transformed into compassion and wisdom. In this sense, it inevitably involves self-reflection, including a sometimes painful confrontation with our own deeply-rooted destructive tendencies. To quote Nichiren again, "Your mastery of the Buddhist teachings will not relieve you of mortal sufferings in the least unless you perceive the nature of your own life."

SGI members are also encouraged to view prayer as fully integrated with the actions and behavior of daily life. Prayer only becomes genuine prayer when it is acted upon. To succeed in life we need determination and prayer, effort and ingenuity.

Most fundamentally, prayer is the process of bringing forth the supreme state of life referred to as our "Buddha nature." A potential possessed equally by all people, the Buddha nature is the fundamental, compassionate life force inherent in the cosmos. Prayer is the process of realigning our individual lives (the lesser self, with all its impulses and desires) with the rhythm of the living cosmos (the greater self). In doing this we unleash previously untapped sources of self-knowledge, wisdom, vitality and perseverance. And because, in Buddhist philosophy, there is no separation between the internal world of human beings and their environment, changes that occur in our inner life are reflected in our external circumstances. The experience of having one's prayers "answered" is the manifest result of this process.

Daisaku Ikeda has written that the ultimate form of prayer is in fact a vow--a vow to contribute to the happiness of others and the development of human society.

It is this vow and pledge to action that most profoundly attunes our lives to the larger life of the universe and brings forth our highest, most noble "selves."

[ Courtesy April 2001 SGI Quarterly ]

southwind

Greetings

Greetings

And a fine day to live..

Thank you PTD for the essencial and directly to the point postin answer to my question.

I have been answered and doubly.

Also By Eaglesvision

Yes , yes and then yes again.

I know EXACTLY what you mean and what you are saying. each oint along the way stops of sobriety, meetings everyday, the Awakening, Step 4 and the 4TH Dimension, The Pink Cloud, the Fall From Grace, [ so inevitable and so human] the reassertion of selfishness and self seeking , lies for personal gain.

Not punishment maybe from Universe? but punishment from out OWN Buddha nature?

Possibly, hurting selves unconciously because we know we have 'sinned"
[ hate that word, sorry] and therefore are being punished.

Only , maybe we are punishing ourselves?

I do not know if Jesus would immediately punish us so severely for lying for personal gain.

I do not know.

But I judge myself and condemn myself and so suffer and so lose the pink cloud.

Besides which the Pink Cloud may be like an opiate and we build up a tolerance like to alcohol and need more and more for the same effect.

But the pink cloud is not a toattly normal state maybe and life, regular life asserts itself.

I said once in my chair of a meeting, that life did not change, people still died, I still got flat tires, I still got sick, we still went to war, BUT how I felt and thought and reacted to it had changed.

And that was the miracle for me in a way.

Is this the REAL fall from grace the fall that MAY be only in our OWN eyes Eagles?

I do not know.

But I wonder.

The subconscious is strong STRONG STRONG LIKE AN ELEPHANT.

I was raised to believe our family was cursed, our Father drummed and beat [ literally he beat] into us the fact that nothing good can happen for him really or for his kids.

That he and his sons were quite literally cursed.

I am perfectly serious.

I have talked to many Counselors about this and they have theories on my Fathers mental health.

But I love him anyway..

But he programmed his sons for failure.

Perfect and complete failure, indeed to expect only failure no matter how hard you try.

I know it has affected all of my brothers, when things, normal bad things that can come sometimes in a group, the things that happen to everyone, when they come we each wonder if dad was right.

I think it has sunk into our subconscious and in some sick way we believe it , although rationally, logically we know it is ridiculous, but our inner children still want dad to be right, the part of us that has bought his idea want to be right and each of us has done things that make it happen.

So we are right.

Even though rationally we are desperate to succeed.

Rambling again, must get to the doctor today.

Thanks all.

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I remain silent, I may escape persecutions in this lifetime, but in my next life I will most certainly fall into the hell of incessant suffering. If I speak out, I am fully aware that I will have to contend with the three obstacles and four devils. But of these two courses, surely the latter is the one to choose.

[ The Opening of the Eyes - Part One, WND Page 239 ]

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buddhism and Human Dignity

Buddhism and Human Dignity

The global debate about human rights--taking place in venues from the halls of the United Nations to the street corners of impoverished communities--has brought to the fore many conflicting value systems and worldviews. Individualism vs. communalism. Modernity vs. tradition. East vs. West. North vs. South. Economic and social rights such as the right to employment and decent housing vs. the civil and political rights to free speech and expression.

In the end, however, all concepts of human rights--including those that do not necessarily use the language of "human rights"--have their basis in some understanding of human dignity. In other words, people merit decent treatment because they possess human dignity, some kind of inherent worth that is theirs by the simple fact of being human.

In some traditions, this dignity derives from God, in whose image humanity was created. In other traditions, the unique capacity to think and reason is said to be the source of human dignity. More and more, however, the idea of human dignity as the basis for rights and prerogatives over nonhuman nature is being supplanted by the idea of special human responsibilities--to exercise responsible stewardship in nature and to treat all life with respect.

How does Buddhism understand human dignity? From where does it spring? What supports and sustains it?

The starting point for Buddhism is the value and sanctity of life. For example, in one letter to a follower, Nichiren states that the value of a single day of life exceeds all other treasures. Buddhism further views each individual life as a manifestation of a universal life force.

As the Bengali poet Rabindranath Tagore expressed this idea, "The same stream of life that runs through my veins night and day runs through the world and dances in rhythmic measures. It is the same life that shoots in joy through the dust of the earth in numberless blades of grass and breaks into tumultuous waves of leaves and flowers."

From the Buddhist perspective, given the mind-boggling number of life-forms that fill the universe, human life is rare privilege with special responsibilities. As Nichiren, referring to a passage from the Nirvana Sutra, describes this: "It is rare to be born a human being. The number of those endowed with human life is as small as the amount of earth one can place on a fingernail."

What makes human life unique is the scale of our choice, the degree to which we are free to choose to act for good or evil, to help or to harm.

A recent book on the challenges of aging introduces the story of a young woman, married and with young children, who found herself suddenly in the position of having to care for her mother-in-law, bedridden following a stroke. At first the young woman could not understand why this had happened to her, why her already demanding life should be further burdened in this way. Through her Buddhist practice she was able to realize that she could, depending on how she chose to approach this situation, make of it an opportunity to create value. She was able to transform her initial feelings of resentment toward the older woman into a sense of appreciation.

Ultimately, the Buddhist understanding of human dignity is rooted in the idea that we are able to choose the path of self-perfection. We can, in other words, consistently make those difficult choices for creativity, growth and development. Buddhahood, or enlightenment, is how this state of self-perfection--a condition of fully developed courage, wisdom and compassion--is described. The idea that all people--all life, in fact--have this potential is expressed by the concept, stressed particularly in the Mahayana tradition, that all living beings possess Buddha nature.

In concrete, practical terms, this comes down to the idea that everyone has a mission--a unique role that only she or he can play, a unique perspective to offer, a unique contribution to make. As SGI President Daisaku Ikeda recently wrote in a book for high school students, "Everyone has a mission. The universe does nothing without purpose. The fact that we exist means that we have purpose."

The older woman in the story likewise sought to find a way to use her severely limited capacities to contribute to the well-being of the household. Since she still had use of her hands, she took up knitting--partly as a form of therapy, partly to make useful things for the family. She also enjoyed keeping watch over the home when the others were away.

From the Buddhist perspective, we always have the option of choosing to create value from even the most difficult situation. Through such choices we can fulfill our unique purpose and mission in life, and in this way give fullest expression to the inherent treasure of our human dignity. There is perhaps no more solid foundation for human rights than a general awakening to the human dignity that resides in every one of us.

[ Courtesy July 2000 SGI Quarterly ]

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Creating Value

Creating Value

The idea of value creation was central to the philosophy of Tsunesaburo Makiguchi (1871-1944), the founding president of the Soka Gakkai; the name of the organization in fact means "society for the creation of value." Makiguchi's profoundly humanist outlook--focused on human happiness, responsibility and empowerment--lives on in the global Buddhist humanism of the SGI today.

The terms value and value creation may invite confusion, especially with the idea of "values" in the sense of a moral standard. Value indicates that which is important to people, those things and conditions that enhance the experience of living. As the term is used in the SGI, value points to the positive aspects of reality that are brought forth or generated when we creatively engage with the challenges of daily life.

Value is not something that exists outside us, as something to be discovered; nor is it a preexisting set of criteria against which behavior is judged. We can create value at each moment through our responses to our environment. Depending on our determination and direction, the value created from any given situation can be positive or negative, minimal or infinitely great.

Even what may seem at first sight to be an intensely negative situation--a difficult relationship, financial woes or poor health--can serve as an opportunity for the creation of positive value. A lifelong commitment to justice, for example, may arise from an early experience of having been wronged.

Buddhist practice enhances our inner ability to see those possibilities, as well as the vitality, wisdom and persistence to realize them. Because we live our lives within networks of interrelatedness and interdependence, the positive value we create for ourselves is communicated and shared with others. Thus, what started out as the inner determination of one individual to transform their circumstances can encourage, inspire and create lasting value within society.

This same progression--from the inner life of the individual to the larger human community--is seen in Makiguchi's ordering of what he saw as the essential categories of value: beauty, gain and good. Beauty indicates esthetic value, the positive sensory response evoked by that which we recognize as "beautiful." Gain is what we find rewarding, in the broadest, most holistic sense; it includes but is not limited to the material conditions that make life more convenient and comfortable. Good is that which enhances and extends the well-being of an entire human community, making it a better and more just place for people to live.

Creating Happiness

Even prior to his conversion to Nichiren Buddhism in 1928, Makiguchi believed that the authentic purpose of life was happiness. As his practice and study of Buddhism deepened, Makiguchi began using the expression "the life of Great Good" to indicate a way of life dedicated to the highest value: the well-being of all humankind. This may be understood as a 20th-century reformulation of the age-old Buddhist ideal of the compassionate bodhisattva way. .

It is also important to note that, unlike some of his contemporaries, Makiguchi rejected the idea that "the sacred" could be a form of value unto itself, and asserted that human happiness was the authentic measure of religion. As he wrote: "Other than freeing people and the world from suffering, what meaning could there be for the existence of religion in society? Isn't freeing people from suffering the value of gain? Isn't freeing the world from suffering the moral value of good?"

The philosophy of value creation is thus a call to action--as we are, where we are--in the cause of human happiness. It is from the effort to orient our hearts toward a sublime objective that we gain the wisdom and energy to shape reality, at each moment, in the most value-creating ways. As SGI President Ikeda states: "The key to leading a fulfilled life, free of regrets, is to dedicate ourselves to a cause, a goal that is larger than us."

[ Courtesy October 2006 SGI Quarterly

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Changing Poison into Medicine

Changing Poison into Medicine

SGI members often speak of "turning poison into medicine" when they describe how their Buddhist practice has enabled them to transform a difficult, negative or painful situation into something positive.

In its most fundamental sense, "changing poison into medicine" refers to the transformation of deluded impulses into enlightenment. The Treatise on the Great Perfection of Wisdom, attributed to the third-century Indian Buddhist philosopher Nagarjuna, compares the Lotus Sutra to "a great physician who changes poison into medicine." This is because the Lotus Sutra opens the possibility of enlightenment to people whose arrogance and complacency had caused them to "scorch the seeds of Buddhahood." In earlier sutras such people had been condemned as being incapable of becoming Buddhas. An important implication of this principle, thus, is that there is no one who is beyond redemption.

In his writing, "On First Hearing the Teaching of the Supreme Vehicle," Nichiren develops this idea, stating that by using the power of the Mystic Law of Nam-myoho-renge-kyo, one can transform the three paths of deluded impulses, karma and suffering into the three virtues of the Buddha, i.e., the Dharma body, wisdom and emancipation.

This can be understood to mean that any unfavorable situation can be changed into a source of value. More fundamentally, it is by challenging and overcoming painful circumstances that we grow as human beings.

How we respond to life's inevitable sufferings is the key. Negative, painful experiences are often necessary to motivate us. One Buddhist scripture describes illness as awakening the desire to seek the truth. Likewise, people have been inspired to a lifetime commitment to peace and justice by their experience of war and injustice.

The process of changing poison into medicine begins when we approach difficult experiences as an opportunity to reflect on ourselves and to strengthen and develop our courage and compassion. The more we are able to do this, the more we are able to grow in vitality and wisdom and realize a truly expansive state of life.

Suffering can thus serve as a springboard for a deeper experience of happiness. From the perspective of Buddhism, inherent in all negative experiences is this profound positive potential. However, if we are defeated by suffering or respond to challenging circumstances in negative and destructive ways, the original "poison" is not transformed but remains poison.

Buddhism teaches that suffering derives from karma, the causes that we ourselves have created. The Buddhist teaching of karma is one of personal responsibility. It is therefore our responsibility to transform sufferings into value-creating experiences. The Buddhist view of karma is not fixed or fatalistic--even the most deeply entrenched karmic patterns can be transformed.

By taking a difficult situation--illness, unemployment, bereavement, betrayal--and using it as an opportunity to deepen our sense of personal responsibility, we can gain and develop the kind of self-knowledge from which benefit flows. Buddhism teaches that self-knowledge ultimately is awareness of our own infinite potential, our capacity for inner strength, wisdom and compassion. This infinite potential is referred to as our "Buddha nature."

The original meaning of the phrase "to turn poison into medicine" relates to this level of self-knowledge. .

In the "Belief and Understanding" chapter of the Lotus Sutra, Subhuti and others of the Buddha's long-time disciples respond to the prophecy that another disciple, Shariputra, will attain the ultimate enlightenment. The disciples admit that they had long ago given up on becoming Buddhas themselves, but that on hearing the teaching of the Lotus Sutra they renounced their earlier stance of resignation and spiritual laziness. "[T]heir minds were moved as seldom before and danced for joy." Nagarjuna and T'ien-t'ai (538--597) therefore compare the Buddha to a good doctor capable of turning poison (the laziness and resignation of the aged disciples) into medicine (a sincere aspiration for the ultimate enlightenment of Buddhahood). .

This teaching of the possibility of profound trans-formation makes Buddhism a deeply optimistic philosophy. This optimism propels Buddhists as they seek to transform the negative and destructive tendencies within their lives as well as those in society and the world at large.

[ Courtesy January 2002 SGI Quarterly ]

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Thanks so much for the great wake up read this morning PTD. This is what makes this thread so awesome. We get ready to face our day and we have the Chanting Growers thread to wake up to in the morning. No matter how I wake up if I come to this thread and read it sets me up for sitting in front of the Gohonzon for my morning Gongyo. What a wonderful inspiration this thread is. Thanks to all that post here. This thread has made such a difference. Its like a springboard to the Gohonzon, puts me right there.
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No Bonzo for four days....

Now I'm worried! Hey dude! Where the hell are ya man?

And what the hell has happened to Hitman? Tree? Scegy? Delta? Desi? (Among others???) Leo where'd ya go? I hope everyone is chanting abundant Daimoku. If you fall off a horse, they say the best thing to do is to immediately climb back on. The longer you delay, the harder it is to get back in the saddle.

But one can ALWAYS get back in the saddle. It's up to you.

Warm regards and deep respect!

Thomas

Bonzo

Veteran
hhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Im here! Ive had mey head buried in books and my ass sorta, kinda a combo deal, he he. :confused:

i missed you guys!!!!

YOUR MY FAMILY!!

I LOVE YOU ALL !!!

THANK YOU T my BIG HOMIE FOR GIVIN' ME A SHOUT AND SORRY IF IM SHOUTIN' IM JUST HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to collect myself , ill be back in a few!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PEACE, LOVE AND DEEPEST, DEEPEST RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonz :wave:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nam myoho renge kyo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

treehuggers

Nam myoho renge kyo!

Nam myoho renge kyo!

We are all on Earth. I think nobody left so far. ;) I have had very interesting month... somehow a bit seflishly dedicated it to myself. I am getting back on track these days and hopefuly will drop by oftenly. How is everyone doing? How is 07 treating you?

Best wishes from treehugger!

Nam myoho renge kyo!

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys! Thanks for checking in. I just found out Molly Ivins died.

I hope you will join me in remembering her in your last prayer.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

E

EasyMyohoDisco

Glad to have you back Tree, We have all been on a similar wavelength!

Glad to have you back Tree, We have all been on a similar wavelength!

Daily Encouragement from President Ikeda:

Buddhism teaches that one characteristic of a bodhisattva is being able to perceive the world's sounds. The insight needed to correctly discern and grasp developments in society and the times-even to anticipate them before they happen-is indispensable.

Lectures and articles about Nichiren Buddhism: http://sgi-usa.org/buddhism/

I will also chant for that KICKASS REPORTER FROM OUR TIME, MOLLY IVINS. Her words which I encountered from posts by PTD really really harmonized with my thoughts and sentiments.

Let's all remember to introduce everyone to Gohonzon, its not just a thought but our JOB!

Much Love To ALL,
myohodisco

**another milestone on this thread, 80,000 views!**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.