guest8905

sweet, im along for the ride!

i just got gdp x mexican sativa seeds, i love those sativa hybrids

really dig your buds bro keep it up

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
always a good sign when they smell that early. keep on eye on those 2.

i got 9/10 seeds up, can't wait for these genetics.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Here some more pics.. About 9-10 are starting to show pre-flowers.. So far 7 females and 2-3 males... I've been slackin on the transplant but will be doing that today... Have them veggin via vert 1k.... More pics later..

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Got done transplanted everything and the plants are looking great... Except two of them have a few leaves that are messed up.... I caught my Pitbull cockin his leg on them... But they're totally healthy... More pics to come before lights out..

P

Peat

Great job OG!
Nice vert 1k!
If I wasnt so sure I'd blind myself, i'd vert my 400s.

I really like these genes! :nicepants:

fwiw,
I'd veg my clones to 2". They'd finish @ 24", in 1 gal pots.
Single cola chunky fat spears of ECSD infused w/ Nev Hz rocketry. :abduct:

:lurk:

For some reason, I let my moms go...I can over-think these things sometimes...But its a great excuse to sow mo...
So I sow'd the last of my beans a few days ago....
hoping for a breeding pair... :fingers crossed:

OG.Gotti

Veteran
This is one great smelling male... I might keep him around now that I got some Casey fems, White OG V2.0, and some SSSDH going.. Some Sour Nev's Jonez could get crazy, or mixed with the White OG....

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Thinking I'll veg another week and keep training a couple wks into flower to handle the stretch.. Man I can't wait to start seeing some flowers even better yet tasting some...

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Gonna put the females into 3g smart pots tomorrow.. Also gonna build a cage of chicken wire so the plants don't grow into the light.. As well as some other goodies for the room..

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Here we are all potted up... Going to do some more training and take cuts.. Light has been switched.. Let the flowering comence...

TB Gardens

Veteran
be ready for some monsters......... chacos nev plants are the biggest ive seen in person!

.....and the ecsd stretches for days, ho boy that could be one stretchy cross! gunna be real potent to boot, his herb is so foul smelling its rude.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Here are the 2 males I'm deciding from.. The shorter one with tighter nodes was the one I have been watching but the other one just reeks... First pic is the stinker.. Any thoughts please give them...

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything is looking nice, with regards to using a male i'd say use both, but that depends on what your plans are.

I'd put my money on the stinky one, but you are allowing yourself more genetic recombination if you use both.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
be ready for some monsters......... chacos nev plants are the biggest ive seen in person!

.....and the ecsd stretches for days, ho boy that could be one stretchy cross! gunna be real potent to boot, his herb is so foul smelling its rude.

That's what I've been seeing, reading, and people telling me.. I'm hoping for a whole bunch of sour spears..

I figured the stretch would work in my favor with th vert lighting..

TB Gardens

Veteran
Yup yup, he had his Nevs pinned & sprawled out around some vert bulbs, too many colas to count :biggrin:

I have the ecsd cut, think it's finally settled in around 32-36" tall after being flipped around 12-14", had to super crop the daylights outa her. Good luck with ur growin n' breeding brother!

Latest posts

Latest posts