What's new

CH9 mixed Fem, in Canna Coco

BudGood

"Be shapeless, formless, like water..."
Veteran
Lookin' good! I take it you wanted more room than the TV could provide? :)

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 63

day 63

picture time, these are at day 63, filling in nicely.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
semi harvest

semi harvest

semi harvest from plant 3, i also took some from plant 7.
this has had one week of cure.
forgive me, not the best pictures. im taking them with a 3.2 mp cam.
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 67

day 67

heres some pictures from acouple different plants
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

Marshmello

Good Show Brotha! Keep It Green & Congratz on your first harvest!
I've still got a few weeks....but it's closer everyday.:woohoo:

The 3rd pic down of the most recent post looks about the frostiest.
Is that one that you're keeping for a Momma?
In some of the pix I can see some crazy yellowish striping on the leaves....is that just from the lights or a nute def.?
How often do you feed and if IIRC, you hand water?
I need to go back and re-read prolly....
:joint:
Peace
.:Mello:.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have clones of all those ch9s, im going to harvest and pick my favorites, keep them around.
some leaf discoloration was from heat stress, but temps are getting better in there bcuz of winter
i use flora micro, and bloom. calmag, and started using molasses. i nute every other or 3rd time. its getting closer to finish, so on some i just use ph'ed water.
one of them seems like im having a ph problem. yesterday, i made a batch of water just for that plant, and had the ph lower, then i tested the run off water after, it came up as 7.0, so im thinking it might have been too high before that.

Marshmello

Yea, Winter is not far away here too...we've already got our first snow.
Glad to see you got it all figured out/hooked up.
So you are running the Lucas Formula with a few additives?
That is what I plan on doing when I get through the 3pt,
but since I use the E&F, we are basically on different planets.
I fill my 40gal res with tap water, nute up(3pt w/ Floraliscious+ & Liq.KoolBloom)
leave it until it needs topped off.
Fill it with water, no nutes...appx 3-4 5gal buckets
Takes about 2 weeks.....gets low,
Next step in the recirc skedule.
If I add 4 buckets of water, I add 20gal worth of nutes.

Seems to be working fine to this point.
We'll see if I can't fuck it up.

:joint:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea, im still handwatering, i have a 2gallon watering pale.
i just, balance the resivior water before, then fill my pale and add nutes for 2 gallons, repeat.
i only water about 10 gallons aday, so i keep my resivoir clean. if i nuted the res i would have to wait till its done to get clean water again.
thanks for the help and checking out my thread. your shits looking good too, overgrow the planet!!:canabis:

Solidopc

Nice one man. I chopped my flower a few days ago. She's drying now. Absolutely huge harvest from her, a little under 6.5 ounces from the 1 plant. Not smoked her yet, she's still got to go into jars for a cure. Smelling very nice. Will put some pics up soon, got them ready.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds good, i cant wait to see it all dried up. its going to help me identify with my plants. im sure ones a flower, or a cross.
im excited for the next strains, whiteberry. c99xPR. and the freebee, pure power plant. about a week into veg, i had some trouble popping the whiteberry, i got one to work out of 3. so shes going to be a mother for a long time. also im taking my next batch of ch9 clones in a day or two. :canabis:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plant 3, wet

Plant 3, wet

theres a nug i picked and trimmed up today. this is from plant 3
i wish i had a better camera
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 75

day 75

day 75
i raised the light up as high as it could go recently. im trying to get more coverage, and up resin production. i plan on getting 2 - 600w hps, to replace the one 1000w i have now. upgrading to electronic ballasts. increase power and save money:yes:
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

H

headfortrinity

nice grow fatblunt
i'm growing a ch9 mixed pack seed as well. Any idea what variety she is?

picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for stopping by
she looks like fg13. http://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=breeder&id=91
ive been trying match mine up too. i know ones def long haze, takeing up to 16weeks to finish!!!:yoinks: tooo long, and the plant is just massively overgrowing the tent, i even tied it down. thats one down side to a mixed pack, but im sure she will produce some really nice nuggets. im trying to keep the highest potent / yielders, that finish fast. i took clones of all them, and after this flowering, ill keep my favorites.

H

headfortrinity

I thought the description of these mixed packs was that they were only quick flowering indicas? Did you get your seeds from seedbay? I'd be thrilled to get a sativa since I didn't plant one this year, but I could swear that it said indicas only.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey, thanks for stopping by.:joint:
i got those from seed boutique. one week after i ordered them they were 10$ less on seedbay. o well, i do like seed boutiques credit card option tho.
they are mainly indicas, def some hybrid action. the thing about ch9 is he would do one way pollination. taking pollen from different plants and adding them to different mothers. this makes for a different plant everytime, it also makes the plants less stable. he doesnt bother to back cross like every other breeder. so in turn finishing times will vary. the ch9 flower is the one thats the quick. she takes 49 days. i def got a long haze in mix, that bitch takes up to 16 weeks. shes smelling lemony, and finally starting to finish up. im sure she will finish nicely, but i dont want plants that take 4 months of flowering to finish in my tent. she also stretched to the ceiling of the tent, so shes tied down. taking up way too much space and time, both things i dont have enough of.
i suspect resin production was low and things were kind of stunted because that one light i got isnt enough coverage. i changed the set up around (moved the carbon scrubber, raised the light) like 2 weeks ago. im seeing major difference in production, trying to finish them up. its been too long. they should b done by now.
i got white berry next, she takes 50days to finish. im very excited about that one.

H

headfortrinity

I started mine the beginning of July, it looks like it has two to three weeks left at least and is 4 feet tall. I kept expecting it to flower it took forever, now it's taking it's time to get ripe, very odd strain but it smells so good.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
CH9

CH9

hey, heres an update. its been acouple weeks. my computer was fucked up. i missed the icmag big time.
im going to harvest acouple plants tuesday. probably 2 or 3. ill make sure i take plenty of pics. going to make some butter too :)
the last picture is of the first batch of clones. (tent 2)
-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=-

Latest posts

Latest posts