What's new

CH9 mixed Fem, in Canna Coco

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
finally something decent.

here are acouple commercials. not big, but are looking good. at week 3 i think...

-=- commercials
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the commercials are looking good. one is clearly stacking up faster then the other. there might be a week difference in finish time, still kinda early to tell... but they will get a good feed today.

i snapped a picture of a small vintage 2006 bud, this was called the pale green pheno, i have her in clone form now. working on mothering her out :D

-=- vintage 2006
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have acouple more commercial pics. 2 phenos right now.
pheno 1 is shorter, and looks like she will finish faster then #2, and throw some dense buds. (more skunky)
pheno #2 is acouple inches taller then #1. and looks more like vintage 2006, (its dad). :laughing:
i believe they are almost done with week3

all commercial, 2 phenos.
-=- #1
picture.php

-=- #1 again
picture.php

-=- #2 haha
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have to post this here too,,, considering it is CH9 BHO... shit came out GREAT!
my oil rig \/
oil nail, vapor dome
picture.php

-=- vapor dome, with out the dome.
picture.php

-=- the BHO hit i just took.. but i dipped it in kief before i ripped it :D
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wake , and BHO rip!!! its the breakfast of champions!! :D

thanks, i finished a vintage 2006 recently... got acouple small clones in flowering. she was very flavorful, great smoke. ive always gotten something good from CH9 seeds.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i got a nice update this round.
acouple more of the commercials, a humboldt, and purple bud pic!

the commercials are stacking up nicely.
the humboldt is getting close to done, i hit it with overdrive, then ill start flush next watering... she looks good enough to smoke right now tho :D
and the purple bud was grown outdoors. its just something that i never took pictures of before.

-=- commercial #1
picture.php

-=-#1
picture.php

-=-commercial #2
picture.php

-=-#2
picture.php

-=- humboldt
picture.php

-=- CH9 OD PURP
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
humboldt and the others are still being flushed, i did take down 2 today. a vintage 2006 pale green pheno, and one that was unlabeled (oops). both should smoke real well.

CH9
picture.php

-=- vintage 06, pale green
picture.php

-=- top
picture.php

-=- pale green close up
picture.php

-=- unlabled
picture.php

-=- got this micro scope the other day.
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i did a shit load of transplanting today. a full 5Kg brick of coco's worth. the veg is looking good, i topped everything that wasnt.
i fed the jack33 ERSB's today, they r looking good. ill get them in 5gal pots tomorrow.

soon i will be going bare bulb, im putting up shelves along all the walls and making it a 2 tier set up. i currently have hoods up, but im getting sockets real soon, and getting a bare 1K going this week.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i took down some hoods and put up my 1k lumitek bare bulb. the light is blinding now... i set up a shelf on both sides, and have plants on the ground. so its a 2 tier set up.
this set up should go real well with these plants, it promotes alot of side growth, and ive been seeing the branches stretch out and fight eachother for light in a hood set up.

i have some ch9 jack33 x ERSB at day 33, they are looking good,, i got this pheno i call stretch armstrong bcuz the lowest branches have almost reached the top of the main... i get her pics up soon.

like i predicted #1 will definitely finish up faster then number 2, but they both are looking good. i cant wait to flipp some bigger ones :D

heres some ch9 commercials, day 47.
-=-commercial #1
picture.php

-=- #1 close
picture.php

-=- #2
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
some kick ass weed still here in my buddy grow, very healthy and full of gold nuggets up this plants ,high class grower ..definitely ch9 have some stellar strain, nice!!!
great+++ for the best job!!
maybe for my next run i choice some strain from ch9 menù!!

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
some kick ass weed still here in my buddy grow, very healthy and full of gold nuggets up this plants ,high class grower ..definitely ch9 have some stellar strain, nice!!!
great+++ for the best job!!
maybe for my next run i choice some strain from ch9 menù!!

thanks again! :tiphat:
CH9 has been coming out with new strains, i want to try them out. i have humboldt x ERSB, greenbud and commercials vegging now.
i still have unpopped, uzbekinstan, herijuanajack33.... soo they will all be shown here.

guanito

hey fattie I'm a lifetime subscriber haha!
can't wait to see the new grows.
loved my vintage 06.
got a vantage, afgani milk , and aroma going now.
++

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guanito

i just set up my flip box on my veg, im using a 1k quantum ballast and flipping between hoods every 2 hours. its looking good so far.
i did alot of transplanting.

i have pictures of the jack33 x ERSB pheno i call stretch armstrong. its lowest branches amost reach the main branch.
also, a better look at commercial #2...i found a weird leaf with a tiny bud on it.

-=- jack33xERSB "stretch armstrong" week 4
picture.php

-=- stretch close up
picture.php

-=- commercial #2
picture.php

-=- #2 budded leaf
picture.php

-=- flipbox
picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just took down my 1k, and replaced it with 2 - 6oow bare bulbs, im getting better side to side coverage. i just threw some CH9 commercials in there. and one of the 2 comercials is acouple weeks from finish. so ill switch her to overdrive next feed.

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
FB.. that Commercial looks killer and looks like it would be a good choice for me.. short and bushy... gonna have to consider snaggin some next order. I've got some goodies lookin good right now.. having a hard time getting a handle on the new camera tho.. I'll get some pics up soon..

mgk :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts