What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CG's Darlins Net

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Turns out I was mistaken. Many that I thought were males are showing hairs.

The stinky vigorous one i could see being the keeper is one if them :biggrin:. I want to run them alongside dans #6s so they will need to be chopped back. Few weeks will be a glorious update.

so glad to hear that !!!! was feeling shitty you wound up with so many dudes !! i was digging through my seed vault to see if i had more i could send .

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's been 2 folks so far that have come up with mostly males. I have sent them both plenty of replacements and will do that for anyone that is dealt a bad hand with Darlins Net.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wasn't just darlins though Joe , he got GB & BX seeds too . not many of them left around anymore , so yeah i was kinda bummed .

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
And finally we have something to show. And what a show it is. I'm fuckin pumped for these :biggrin:. The structure frost n stank on these girls is on point. I don't wanna jinx myself but these are looking pretty glue Dom. I need to get better photos of the structure but I'm in a hurry at the moment. Tomorrow!

Here they are

This is the only male I kept as of yesterday. The dude is a fuckin stud. Vigor for days, tight ass nodes, and fuckin Arnold swarzeneiger lookin stems. He's pretty SB Dom in the best ways but still has legs and was my most vigorous plant in the garden. Definitley gonna test him out for some F2s.

OG tric

Having my go at some Darlins net. She is right bam in the middle between the two crosses. Excited to see what is to come...

DunHav`nFun

Can`t believe it`s been that long since Dans sent me the GB BX2`s and Darlin`s Net...…Anyone that has these oughta step up and show some work from these special crosses.....anyways.....

My 2 cents.....DHF.....:ying: …..

Wolverine97

Veteran
Bumping this old thread. Does anyone know where one can procure some DM beans? I'm in the mitten, not a commercial grower, just for head stash only. I used to post on troll it up years back, but got away from the forums for quite a while. Came back recently digging for some info, and RIU has gone to total hell since I left. So here I am. Props on the DN cross, guys, and RIP Dansbuds, seems like he was a real dude and is missed. Need more folks like him around, I don't like the way things seem to be moving.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bumping this old thread. Does anyone know where one can procure some DM beans? I'm in the mitten, not a commercial grower, just for head stash only. I used to post on troll it up years back, but got away from the forums for quite a while. Came back recently digging for some info, and RIU has gone to total hell since I left. So here I am. Props on the DN cross, guys, and RIP Dansbuds, seems like he was a real dude and is missed. Need more folks like him around, I don't like the way things seem to be moving.

Hit up ninefold genetics on ig. He has the last of them

Tynehead Tom

smoking back a big bat of darlin's net as I type this
One of the few strains I have grown in the past few years that has genuinely provided relief from the symptoms of my spino pelvic disabilities.
Pop em if ya got em.