What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CG's Darlins Net

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Hey guys fellow MI grower here :tiphat:. Popped 12 darlins have 6 standout phenos I will be documenting alongside Dans #6 pheno.

Pally did a great job on this one, very excited!

Here's the 6 so far favorites from left to right.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Somebody help me get the bar set up over here. No point having a party with no booze :friends:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Patron Chilled Neat please.. This should be good, I've sampled some of CARE's Glue.. 10's a crossed the board..top shelf? Fuck no. That secret stash spot bud ;)~

You hav the Seedpac cut CG?

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Welcome all glad to have you. Should be a party for sure :biggrin:

No I do not at the moment Pally but I've heard good things. Looking for glue Leaners but always open to super stacked DMT doms.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok , where do i park the Barko lounger ??? gonna need a tray table for rollin too ....
Joe , no booze for me thanx , but i'll take a ginger ale on ice :biggrin:

first ones rolled & passed :smoke out:

on with the Show ....:plant grow:

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I think I'll take that one for myself :joint:... ;). Lol ..:smoke out: glad you joined Dans wish me luck.

Honestly I'm hoping for stud glue males to make f2s with your glorious #6. Not that I wouldn't mind a keeper female in the mix :biggrin:.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think I'll take that one for myself :joint:... ;). Lol ..:smoke out: glad you joined Dans wish me luck.

Honestly I'm hoping for stud glue males to make f2s with your glorious #6. Not that I wouldn't mind a keeper female in the mix :biggrin:.

i've already got one (#4) so yeah theres already some plans for it ...... but i'm kinda slow with the seed drops & breeding lately . trying to get the garden to cooperate with summer temps !

but good luck on your hunt ! the GG leaners are showing up alot .

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
I have a few GB standouts but the Darlins vigor and sheer amount of glue Leaners has me like :biggrin:. Flower will tell the story though.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Well my best standout plant is a male. Stinkiest, possibly the frostiest, most vigorous, responds to topping, and very strong stems. Possibly a 60/40 glue leaner I'm hoping. Definitley sticking around to hit a few select DN including Dans #6. Will post pics soon.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Turns out I was mistaken. Many that I thought were males are showing hairs.

The stinky vigorous one i could see being the keeper is one if them :biggrin:. I want to run them alongside dans #6s so they will need to be chopped back. Few weeks will be a glorious update.