What's new

CG Finally left the Closet...Sorta...--1800w spare bedroom

Ok man. Asked because your EC is high but your plants love that shit. Don't know that dirt ( europe ;) )... But being soilless i got the point. Thanks.
Once again ... Very nice. Awesome plants.

ye 2.2 is high ec for sure but thats what dutch master says... they seems to like it but could leqve it at 2.1 or 2.0 amnd prob see now duff at all..
'
sorry if i m making no ence its news years yall and i shold turn off the interwebs.

thanks though for comments' catch up when normal.

Cg

NFD

Nice grow!!!! I'm smoking on some sour bubble right now. I'll be back to watch this.

closet harvested....

got 22 zips total... I thought id get more, but maybe thats all this strain will pump out...

coulda done some things better, but all in all it was one of my better grows...

DR120 started week 6 today... will post pics of the sour bubbles soon.

new run already vegging in closet for 2 days, post pics soon... recovering from holidays still, lol.

cg.

Going to fire up DR60 CFL tent...

how long should I veg my SSSDH before flipping them?

I dont want them too big but kinda want them mature before flowering....

but I wanna get my cfl cab going, lol...

would 3-4 weeks e too soon?

chief bigsmoke

how long should I veg my SSSDH before flipping them?

I dont want them too big but kinda want them mature before flowering....

but I wanna get my cfl cab going, lol...

would 3-4 weeks e too soon?

You should befriend Irie Lion. He has a shartload of experience with SSSDh and SSSDH hybrids. Here is a link to his gallery etc: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=20189&page=6

My SSSDH hybrid was GDP indica dom so it wouldn't be an accurate example.

enjoy :dance013:

what size is a dr60?

peace bro

its 60cm x 60cm... 2'x2'

all the DR tents are same in cm's... like my DR120 is 120cm x 120cm and 90 is 90cm x90cm....

I've been using the tents since growing with CFL's only... i even have a dr40 lol...

the 40 and 60 are good for drying (the 60 was my dry tent, hooked up to the 120 to exhaust/recirculate)

the dr60 can run a 250w hps... but now its strictly cfl or drying.

I love these tents... break em down, set em up 5 mins max... easy peasy.

cg

Dr120 - sour bubble and others 2 weeks away...

1200w Closet has begun new round.... 27 plants all together...

SSSDH transplanted getting ready for CFL cab and eventually 12/12 under the cfl's

new run for DR120 vegging, soon to transplant...

new seeds on way...

started foliar feeding with an organic solution... things look great.

post some pics when i can.

got a order of seeds recently, Canadian Customs opened them, but sent them to me anyways... there is no way they didn't see the seeds...

hahaha... Im actually pretty lucky considering many other Canadians recently have had their seeds crushed by customs and send to them anyways...

argghh another seed order lost in mail... re shipped... im not stressed got tons of new shit to play with

new stuff on the go, this list is in 12/12

1. Northern Lights - FMS - 3 phenos
2. og kush x sour diesel - clone only cutting
3. SSSDH - Rez - 10 plants from seed flipped today... looking out for males.
4. Locked down 2 Sour Bubble phenos - running both again- deciding to pick one or keep both

new seeds popped and on 2-3rd node.

1. Tuna bagseed - dubbed "wild tuna"
2. chemdawg #4 x (afgooey x blockhead) - 10 seedlings
3. nl x big bud
4. bubba kush x Afghan 76
couple other randoms

new strains to try later

1. chemdawg D x snowdawg
2. the white x snowdawg

chief bigsmoke

argghh another seed order lost in mail... re shipped... im not stressed got tons of new shit to play with

new stuff on the go, this list is in 12/12

1. Northern Lights - FMS - 3 phenos
2. og kush x sour diesel - clone only cutting
3. SSSDH - Rez - 10 plants from seed flipped today... looking out for males.
4. Locked down 2 Sour Bubble phenos - running both again- deciding to pick one or keep both

new seeds popped and on 2-3rd node.

1. Tuna bagseed - dubbed "wild tuna"
2. chemdawg #4 x (afgooey x blockhead) - 10 seedlings
3. nl x big bud
4. bubba kush x Afghan 76
couple other randoms

new strains to try later

1. chemdawg D x snowdawg
2. the white x snowdawg

Sorry to hear about the lost genetics bro. but holy moly you have a treasure of genes to try.

It sounds like you're in the motherload. I can't wait to see which ones rise above the rest. I tried choosing a favorite but I just ended up choosing them all.

Be sure to check thoroughly everyday for any male flowers. Those chem strains and bagseed may be prone to some nuts but I'm sure you're all over that already.

I'm totally tuned in bro. Can't wait for the smoke reports.

much respect,

Chief

chief bigsmoke

btw I started brewing my own teas for my girls. It cost like $20. Check out a small descrip on my thread. Its an awesome way to super charge your system with bio-dynamic nutes. The plants take up the nutes easier and they flourish with all the added microbeasties.

FoCo(No.Co)

Barned
Veteran
Closet Grower, your distaste for the snobbery in the 'what should I do with my found bag of weed' thread brought me here. Lo and behold, you and I have similar grow styles, and you say 'dammit bobby' too, thats pretty cool.

There are some insane phenos in the Female NL, I cant remember where but there is a thread on here about a pheno that got a lot of attention. Very very resinous.. Have you seen it?

G

Guest 88950

FMS NL...............i was gifted a pheno of this that had an excellent mellow high and a heavy Lemony Pine-Sol smell and lemon taste...........root aphids got her and i really miss her.

and she was resinous too.

Closet Grower, your distaste for the snobbery in the 'what should I do with my found bag of weed' thread brought me here. Lo and behold, you and I have similar grow styles, and you say 'dammit bobby' too, thats pretty cool.

There are some insane phenos in the Female NL, I cant remember where but there is a thread on here about a pheno that got a lot of attention. Very very resinous.. Have you seen it?

hey dude, thanks for popping in...

ya i seen a crazy FMS NL pheno, which made my decision to purchase them... its in icmag somewhere...

all 3 of the NL's I have from seed are looking good, i guess the smoke test will settle it...

my Og x sour diesel k=looks bonkers... and the sssdh is coming along, i have 2 short phenos 2 really stretchy hazy phenos and 1 in betweener wiener.

yeee im slacking on this thread... ill post some pics if i ever get motivation...

ok fungus gnats fucked with me, i got em under control... but lost my tray of clones for next run...

been chopping and harvesting and growing... yields are ok but need to improve. Quality is AAA...

since new rules on ICMAG I think im back here again for good....

heres my new line up, vegged and ready to flip.

CHEM GLUE - House of Funk -- chemdawg 4 x snow lotus (afgooey x blockhead)

Blueberry Gum - G13 Labs - blueberry x bubblegum

im baked forgot the rest.

i have E$kobar's CHOCOLATE RAIN!!! if you dont know about E$kobar you should

and Alphakronics EISBAER (the white x snowdawg) and ALPHADAWG (chemdawg x snowdawg)

just got to decide which ones to pop.

bought bubble bags making hash last 3 days, getting better at it

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts