What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CC Green Crack - 3x3 tent - 600W LED

G

Bud formation beginning
Thats the moment when I would start to switch to bloom fertilizer. (Edit..just realised that your using organic fertilizer...forget what I said) 😆

Nice grow so far..can't wait for the update. Once you get your watering issues sorted, you'll have a lot of fun. How do the roots look btw?
Best of luck for the rest

Jestocost

Your plants are growing very well and looking very vigorous. You are doing a very good job! I see you are light blending too and getting super results. 😎

I like creating a "plane" of blended spectrum - it uses power and creates a borderline heat situation but the plants really respond to it.

Jestocost

Thats the moment when I would start to switch to bloom fertilizer. (Edit..just realised that your using organic fertilizer...forget what I said) 😆

Nice grow so far..can't wait for the update. Once you get your watering issues sorted, you'll have a lot of fun. How do the roots look btw?
Best of luck for the rest

I'm using RO bottled nutes, and they're on full bloom feed now. Still adjusting to 5 gallon pots - I'm used to having a much higher watering frequency. Roots are healthy but I think next run I can do more to densify them.

Jestocost

2 weeks in flower. Lots of good bud sites and 4 good colas per plant but, again, I didn't train the canopy as well as I could have.

IMG_3005.jpg
IMG_3006.jpg
IMG_3007.jpg
IMG_3008.jpg

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I can't be sure from the pics, are those side lights white cobs or still some kind of burple spectrum?
If you ain't got any whites in there, supplement some. I found out the hard way that using only burple lights is not so good for yeld.
looks good so far. I will follow! :lurk:
Good luck! :wave:

Jestocost

I can't be sure from the pics, are those side lights white cobs or still some kind of burple spectrum?
If you ain't got any whites in there, supplement some. I found out the hard way that using only burple lights is not so good for yeld.
looks good so far. I will follow! :lurk:
Good luck! :wave:

400 watts of blue-white COB on the sides. 250 watt blurple in the middle mixing in. I rotate the plants 180 degrees every 48 hours to try to make sure everything gets an even dose.

I'm pissed I didn't canopy train. This is going to be a good run but it would have been spectactular with real trellising and scrogging it.

Benefit, though, to letting them go is that airflow is good and so is light penetration.

The main things moving forward are staking them a little bit, feeding heavy, and watching for mold. With no mistakes this is going to be a good harvest.

Jestocost

Nutes are RO Buddha Bloom, Botanicare Pure Bloom soil. Alternating RO HPK, RO Extreme Serene, some CalMag +, some BioRhizo, GW Myco, and a local ACT once a week.

It's a good balanced blend in tap water aerated for 24 hours. Soil is handling any pH issues. Zero illness or insect issues.

G

How about a pic with the flash on and the lights off? I'd love to see their true colours 😈
Looking really nice so far.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Looking good for 9 weeks from seed! Congrats and good luck.
p.s. better do pics this way from now on. That pink is not good for the pics and also not good for your eyes. Trust me, i learned it the hard way. My eyes don't see as better now as they used to before I got my first (burple) led panels some 10 years ago.

Jestocost

Looking good for 9 weeks from seed! Congrats and good luck.
p.s. better do pics this way from now on. That pink is not good for the pics and also not good for your eyes. Trust me, i learned it the hard way. My eyes don't see as better now as they used to before I got my first (burple) led panels some 10 years ago.

3 weeks in flower so far. I think I'm looking at another 5, thereabouts. Will stake them up sometime this week. Next run is going to be one pot with two toppings, more LST, and canopy management.

Thanks for your inputs.

G

I also think theyre looking gorgeous. Much better like this with the pics. Thanks

So far I took mine right after sunset. Now I only adjust in the pro Mode of the cam where it says something like WB 6500k ( don't know the English word for it😄, look at the attached picture where it says 4300k)...play with the numbers till the plants on the pics look like they look when they lights are off but with flash. I just learned that myself and it's hectic..on my new s21😝
Literally no need to turn them off..loving it. Great phone cam
Screenshot_20210508-163104_Camera.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210508-163104_Camera.jpg
    Screenshot_20210508-163104_Camera.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 44

Jestocost

Little to report. Slight soil gnat problem solved with addition of a little sand on top of pots. Buds are stacking.

299BECB1-8CD1-4D60-874A-85017A563FF4.jpeg
5719C71C-4E51-4F84-AE1E-78343B089DBA.jpeg
CD0F8094-0E09-4881-853B-E5282CEE4DF7.jpeg
7D0E79FC-E2E1-4230-8F60-AC3BD9A0C9C7.jpeg
F870D003-126B-41CF-A768-96CF4D99B547.jpeg
4ED2B791-8780-4BD3-832E-0E9C81AE1A0E.jpeg
999031B5-DDAC-45DC-B0CF-3BB1B2E1F96A.jpeg

Jestocost

05/16. Hit them with an ACT yesterday. Drank a gallon each. A couple days of sand, some apple cider vinegar, a fly sticky trap, and a good drying period killed the gnats. Reset the humics and fulvics with the ACT. The soil is getting gassed - a heavy feeding results in some odor now, and while the plants are responding well I can tell that the soil is tired and a little out of whack. I’m going to space out the nutes a little now and focus more on straight bloom food instead of an overall “health feed” - it’s just too rich for the soil at this stage.

making me consider one big plant in DWC for the next run, especially with my 3x3 constraints and the size of plant I like. This tent is both crowded and wasting space.

2FF89AD2-BBFC-4E39-9ECE-FD88A388E639.jpeg
08FC591D-71AE-43DC-AC93-9B0E4C4C6013.jpeg
4E75E64E-409C-497C-8E5F-91BFB4DEB6D1.jpeg
DF3A24E5-A41D-4B38-8DE6-8EAB760D312A.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts