Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Just show me the results

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What's best for chronic pain and is there a percentage of either that's best?

TheCleanGame

Veteran
ever take Marinol for pain? Doesn't do much at all.

Couple tokes of Harlequin 8% CBD and I feel so much better it's amazing. I've had 24%THC strains that didn't come anywhere close to that type of effect.

CBD all the way.

Keep it Clean! :D

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have to agree, CBD works. However, a clear thinking Sativa, I've found helps focus. From someone whose constant companion is pain, I lean towards the indicas, but have hybridized a few (auto) strains that has 65% ind/35% sat.....but that's my opinion...not so much the high, but the centering of sativa..

TheCleanGame

Veteran
Have to agree, CBD works. However, a clear thinking Sativa, I've found helps focus. From someone whose constant companion is pain, I lean towards the indicas, but have hybridized a few (auto) strains that has 65% ind/35% sat.....but that's my opinion...not so much the high, but the centering of sativa..
I've been the same way for years. Taking a hit on pain in a compromise to stay functioning.

Harlequin is 8% CBD and only 6% THC and seems to be sativa-dom in it's mental effects, while growing chunky enough to be a decent indica.

Until I find something better... it's all harlequin for me. Full functionality without pain. :dance013:

Tom Petty

ever take Marinol for pain? Doesn't do much at all.

Couple tokes of Harlequin 8% CBD and I feel so much better it's amazing. I've had 24%THC strains that didn't come anywhere close to that type of effect.

CBD all the way.

Yes I have taken Marinol and like you said it didn't do shit for pain or anything else.