What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD Oil so whats the deal?

sadpanda

superglue,
that's very cool! I found the thread u referred to, it's great to see some GC results from such young vegling samples! you didn't post your final results in the thread though -- did the THC:CBD ratio hold true in the finished harvest?

prune

Veteran
We don't care go away....jeeze this is like the dude that just keeps trying to hang out with your crew and your finally like why are you still here again?

On with the thread now!

Au contraire, self-important airhead - superglue is providing the best experiences here, but you're only up for shouting down what doesn't follow your agenda or preconceptions.

(superglue - thanks for sharing, knowledge is for sharing.)

superglue

superglue,
that's very cool! I found the thread u referred to, it's great to see some GC results from such young vegling samples! you didn't post your final results in the thread though -- did the THC:CBD ratio hold true in the finished harvest?

yes the ratio's held
the wife and i use a particular f3 that seems to meet our wants/needs today
i spent quite a bit of time on hundreds of samples to to figure out if there were some decoding with potency but that one still eludes me

if you ever get around to trying it? make your sample heavier because of the decreased cannabinoid content of the seedling

LostTribe

Premium user
the perkins cut cannatonic is soposed to be about 15-17 %CBDs & an less than 1% THC.

I have heard that there are several CBD seed lines that put out 20+cbd:1 thc so you should look around. Actually if you read my previous post you would find that they, Cannatonic, actually produce 5-10% 20+cbd:1Thc.....

superglue

Au contraire, self-important airhead - superglue is providing the best experiences here, but you're only up for shouting down what doesn't follow your agenda or preconceptions.

(superglue - thanks for sharing, knowledge is for sharing.)

thank you prune for the vote of confidence
i just read that lost tribe gave me neg rep and stated"stay out of my thread you newb"
i had to laugh..is this your thread? lost tribe? or is it a cbd thread?
and why do you keep refering to me as a newbe?
go back and read post #5 in this thread

anyway...to lost tribe
why don't we both kiss and make up and quit derailing this thread?
i believe your heart is in the right place regardless of your thoughts about me
so----kiss kiss-tag -your it

EastCoast710

ya I'm still waiting on a high cbd strain so I can start making oil for my nerve and back pain.. had access to cuts. but am to paranoid about having them sent to my grow house and I don't have a safe address to send cuts too.

fungzyme

Not going to work at all. An unfinished plant is simply that UNFINISHED!

What is your problem, LT? Are you pissed off that someone dares to come to YOUR thread with actual experience that contradicts what you 'feel' is right? Get off your online ego trip.
What he described does work to indicate ratios in the final product. It's well known. Ask someone before spouting off and misinforming everyone who thinks you have a clue what you're talking about.

TerpChild

I heard what Lost did about there being alot of variance between individual seeds within the cbd strains. One grow i was reading about (sorry but i dont have the link) said they get one high cbd plant for every 4 high cbd strain plants they grow. The other 3 will be 1:1 thc to cbd or so. This partially explains the cost of cbd products right now. But that should change as genetics are altered in response to market demands for cbd products.
Anyone have experience extracting cbd in any large amounts from hemp? Or would you have to extract huge amounts of plant matter to get a decent amount of cbd?

Latest posts

Latest posts