What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD oil in Oz

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High peeps :wave:

How easy/hard is it to get some decent CBD oil down under???

Barring that has anyone tried importing some from Canada/USA???

:tiphat:

gatts

I've found importing hard with customs grabbing my gear, local options are available.

CW can be found in Sydney...

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have started taking copaiba essential oil (2 drops per day) which mimics the chemical compound of CBD somehow. Its completely legal and cost me about $40 from eBay... i can confirm it has massively reduced my joint pain. :)

luvaduck

High Silver Surfer, good to see you round, been a while?
My father has just been through a round of chemo, nearly killed him. Made him open to alternatives - he's a really straight guy. A relative in Byron suggested cbd oil. Cost him $250 for 10 ml. A bit rich I recon, but he recons it helps with the pain and feeling comfortable and is worth every cent. From what he tells me, it's quite easy to get from Northern NSW. Maybe try any contacts from around that area?

btw, hows your organics going mate? I still make the calcium phosphate with burnt eggshell from your old thread.

Take care,
D

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
High Silver Surfer, good to see you round, been a while?
My father has just been through a round of chemo, nearly killed him. Made him open to alternatives - he's a really straight guy. A relative in Byron suggested cbd oil. Cost him $250 for 10 ml. A bit rich I recon, but he recons it helps with the pain and feeling comfortable and is worth every cent. From what he tells me, it's quite easy to get from Northern NSW. Maybe try any contacts from around that area?

btw, hows your organics going mate? I still make the calcium phosphate with burnt eggshell from your old thread.

Take care,
D

... and I though $90 CAD for 30ml was a little rich