What's new

CBD crew reliable, stable?

how consistent is CBD crews stuff for obtaining a cbd rich strain? how many plants have they tested? its one thing for someone to grow 1,000 plants and find a cbd rich one, but its another to pop 10 seeds and obtain at least 2-3 cbd plants. so, Anyone tested there stuff, and any info on how reliable these strains are at producing CBD. I know they said its 1:1 ratio, but any physical evidence or information on how many grows and plants they tested tired and true?

sugarman

I was wondering if this whole situation with CBD is some lame trick, or it rly works for med user
r. simpson told me its bullshit, and just to get most potent strain out there
on the other side, i didn't like him, he seemed to me like some kind of charlatan.. :/

I was wondering if this whole situation with CBD is some lame trick, or it rly works for med user
on the other side, i didn't like him, he seemed to me like some kind of charlatan.. :/

Look up "Project CBD"

The reason I want a high cdb strain is because it counteracts the anxiety effects of marijuana. Its more of a relaxed feeling without total intoxication. I have a medical problem that makes smoking un-enjoyable anymore since all the weed out there is so high in thc.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
I'd think that having all of your fems from a pack of "high cbd" beans should be high CBD. otherwise its poor breeding and false advertising...I'd like to see a broad spectrum test, for sure.

k-grower

Chimera

Genetic Resource Management
Veteran
I know the person who ran the analytics for the CBD crew, and saw his methodology in play, and held the results (TLC plates) from the CBD Crew test grow in my own hands, and can confirm 100% that the CBD crew seeds are all CBD enriched and show the desired THC:CBD ratio in the desired 1:1 ratio. In practice, you may find plants that are 1:2 or 2:1 but they are all cannabinoid type II plants with both significant amounts of both THC and CBD.

From the result of 100 plants I saw that were tested, they all showed the desired Chemotype II profile consistently. You might find a 7%:7% plant or a 12%:12%, but they will all be CBD rich and in a roughly 1:1 ratio.

Hope that answers your question.
-Chimera

Stoxx

CBD is not an urban myth.

I really wish you could try a high CBD high THC strain, because it is really desirable in my honest opinion. If you like meat dishes, then CBD is your potatoes or rice or sides if you will. I don't like to do THC without the CBD.

As for CBD/THC seeds from CBDcrew, let me offer a balanced view. Yes, they swear by the 1:1 ratio. That claim and their 5% 5% - 6% 6% claims are probably accurate if not conservative. However, initial reports were mixed, with both positive and negative grow reports. The negative reports pertain not to the chemotype missing 1:1-ish, but in other undesirable traits. Seems quite a few growers had hermaphrodites or intersex traits on the critical mass. Can't remember which, and I didn't do the breeding so I can't say for sure, but objectively speaking there were some happy growers, and a good number of unhappy growers. I can find you links of both if you want. PM me.

Then again, SB is a master and will probably hit it right on the head the next round. It's like a cellphone, when it was brand new and over a grand for a piece of brick, it wasn't the best time for the masses to jump in quite yet.

Resin also mentioned they are working on more regular lines, which at least with SnS Widow seemed to exhibit less problems.

Stoxx
CA215/SB420 compliant. Not legal, medical, or grow advice.

Stoxx

The reason I want a high cdb strain is because it counteracts the anxiety effects of marijuana. Its more of a relaxed feeling without total intoxication. I have a medical problem that makes smoking un-enjoyable anymore since all the weed out there is so high in thc.

This^. Agreed.

Stoxx
CA215/SB420 compliant. Not legal, medical, or grow advice.

I know the person who ran the analytics for the CBD crew, and saw his methodology in play, and held the results (TLC plates) from the CBD Crew test grow in my own hands, and can confirm 100% that the CBD crew seeds are all CBD enriched and show the desired THC:CBD ratio in the desired 1:1 ratio. In practice, you may find plants that are 1:2 or 2:1 but they are all cannabinoid type II plants with both significant amounts of both THC and CBD.

From the result of 100 plants I saw that were tested, they all showed the desired Chemotype II profile consistently. You might find a 7%:7% plant or a 12%:12%, but they will all be CBD rich and in a roughly 1:1 ratio.

-Chimera

Awesome, glad to hear that. I just purchased Shark, Nordle, and Skunk Haze from CBD Crew. Was worried I might not get a CBD phenotype in the first run since I don't want to plant all 5 seeds per pack (just in case). Can't wait to see what kind of effect they have on me.

k-grower

-Chimera

is there going to be test results from the lab in cbd grew´s site? and did you smoke any of these strains? i read from the study that the effect is mild body effect + healthy warm bloode´d feeling.
i never smoked strain of 1:1 ratio, how does the 2:1 cbd/thc work?, any of them good spesifically for neurological pains as i have this spine problem.

Stoxx

is there going to be test results from the lab in cbd grew´s site? and did you smoke any of these strains? i read from the study that the effect is mild body effect + healthy warm bloode´d feeling.
i never smoked strain of 1:1 ratio, how does the 2:1 cbd/thc work?, any of them good spesifically for neurological pains as i have this spine problem.

I changed my views on cannabis because of a guy I knew, brilliant guy, who had a congenital spine problem and severe pain. He turned me to CBD, and he says it makes him functional.

As for myself I suffer from severe digestive illness and the CBD helps with that but certainly better with THC.

Stoxx
CA215/SB420 compliant. Not medical, legal, or grow advice.

Mikron

I tried some cbd crew nordle recently.... Wasn't what i expected i'm a bit disappointed actually. It was definitely cbd crews nordle that claimed to have been lab tested. My buddha tahoe gives better cbd effects

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So what are the mental effects of the Nordle from the cbd crew?^^ I have been thinking of trying it to calm my nerves and racing mind.

A good indica dom does help with the calming and slowing of the mind, but if I could do better with more cbd then that is the way to go.

yoss33

Veteran
I think most people don't understand what CBD's effects are, that's why they blame the CBD strains to be "weak", judging by their psychic effect.
It doesn't make you relaxed/tired/sleepy, it's not like a late harvest. It's not the heavy indica high. These effects are results from the combination of serveral cannabinoids (and their acids and metabolites). Not of CBD alone as the "CBD-rich strains" cliche and charts that display only THC and CBD suggest.
CBD is, so to say, an anti-high. It blocks the mental (trippy) effect of THC and leaves you with slightly buzzing head and the feeling that something's going on inside of you but you cannot feel what exactly. It's not fun, no impact on the thinking and emotions, just a tingling buzz. You can actually feel frustratingly normal, more normal than you normally are.
This from many experiments in the past with fathered-by-hemp bag seeds.

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
We grew out Harlequin and the effects were nothing like any other strain we have tried. There is no buzz. You get a feeling in your body but it's hard to explain. Pain goes away with it but like yoss said, there are no mental effects. No anxiety killing properties and definitely not a heavy sleepy effect either. It seems its the weed for people that wanna smoke, get the taste and not get high...

Sativa Dragon

Veteran

-Chimera

Thanks this confirms what i was told by some fellows in Spain close to the Project.

Peace

curious2

...snip... Pain goes away with it but like yoss said, there are no mental effects....snip...

Thank YOU! That is precisely what I needed to know :) Cannabis has helped me drop my Morphine intake significantly. But during the day I have to use Morphine since I can't afford the head affect so possibly this will help me there.

Good info, thanks,
Annie

Mikron

I'd recommend CBD strains to kids under 16 due to the fact that it doesn't get you "high" it gets your equalized. I did feel a slight effect in the Nordle but by no means pain relieving or anxiety relieving. Infact I had troubles with insomnia after smoking the nordle. That's my 2 cents there on the medi benifits.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
I'd recommend CBD strains to kids under 16 due to the fact that it doesn't get you "high" it gets your equalized. I did feel a slight effect in the Nordle but by no means pain relieving or anxiety relieving. Infact I had troubles with insomnia after smoking the nordle. That's my 2 cents there on the medi benifits.

I don't want to sound like a Dick but I would not recommend any Cannabis to anyone who hasn't finished the teenage development IE. 18 years old, there are very thorough studies that show that Cannabis use among teens leads to permanent decline in IQ that will follow them into adulthood. Here is "ONE" link but there are tons of studies. I saw a "Nature of things" with David Suzuki on the subjet, anyone that knows him knows he is legit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...brain-for-life-warns-major-study-8082533.html

Latest posts

Latest posts