What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cbd crew and lab testing results?

Greenpotato

Sorry for double post but I am new to the site and can not delete rhe former post (wrong spelling in the title do to autocorrect.) Anyhow I have hade problems to get lab results from cbd crew. I think ute strange that the Most known company in cbd seeds dont have kan results on all of the strains (far from). I contacted them 3 Times before I got a picture with kan results for the og kush. But the picture is so blurry you cant see letters and numbers straight. You have hade the same problems?

GoatCheese

Veteran
I have grown two regular strains from CBD Crew, CBD Divine and CBD 3d ( 4 + 5 females) and some of the plants seem to have fairly high amount of THC in them. Also, i wasn't too impressed with the amount of CBD in those plants; fairly weak CBD effect compared to my CBD Critical Cure keeper from Barney's.
..but i have grown only one seed of the Critical Cure so i can't say if this strain is stable, atleast from the photos on the web it seems to have many different looking phenos also.

So either they can't be bothered to test their strains for their customers to see the results, or they don't want to because their strains aren't very stable when it comes to THC levels.
I doubt i will grow their strains again. Every 9 females from CBD Crew started growing nanners at some point during bloom, earliest was on week 4, while my CBD Cure right next to them did not.

Greenpotato

I got to see 6 samples og kush lab results. And all the og kush har like 4 procent thc. And in the site it says thc levels average are 6-8. And the mango haze says thc/cbd is from 1:1 jo to 1:5. And all the kan results in site shows 1:1 almost.

Greenpotato

5/12,3, 4,4/12 4,5/13,7 4/13'5 5/9,8 And one I cant find. So its more like a 2,5/3-1 thc/cbd ratio from those samples.

GoatCheese

Veteran
5/12,3, 4,4/12 4,5/13,7 4/13'5 5/9,8 And one I cant find. So its more like a 2,5/3-1 thc/cbd ratio from those samples.
To clarify..
Is the results from the first sample..

5%thc + 12,3%cbd?
..if so, then atleast the cbd% is good at 12,3%

Latest posts

Latest posts