What's new

Caves Backyard BC Kush

cave

today is day 50 since i covered them for 4 week daily after 12 hours but i am not sure on the harvest date this is my first time growing this one but i am assuming between 50 to 60 days i would think i dont know how long it takes the resin to change any one know or is it different for each strain

cave

best i could do with what i had iphone and microscope lmao

this is a leaf from the top bud on right side plant
IMG_0180[1].jpg

IMG_0085[1].jpg

and left side

IMG_0195[1].jpg

IMG_0197[1].jpg

cave

so i guess not one likes or wants to respond to my posts. well i think i will give them till sunday then harvest. i think they are close enough as not one has commented, but i don't think i want to start spraying them with milk. i could just harvest the milky heads and not get as much couch lock it is definitely close with in a week or so i am sure. but know comment on the resin production and how long roughly it take to go from milky to amber, for a 70 to 80% indica or maybe know one knows. well from my experience is that it is in the harvest window and with the PM. i just think it is time to harvest soon enough input would be good from you vets
peace and thanks to all

damakkus

West Coast ICer
Whats up cave. Neem oil works very well with powdery mildew. It is what I use but have not had PM in quite some time since I moved to a much dryer climate. Spider mites is the issue now LOL

Are you sure you wanna harvest in the next 2 weeks? From the pics I saw your gals look kinda young. And yes plants do mature differently. Harvest times are not exact and may vary.

Gotta grow for now, hope that helps

GROW UNITED

someotherguy

Veteran
did you even try the milk bro? ...believe me, it not
only works, it is safe to use right up to harvest and
it will have absolutely NO effect on the flavor of the
bud.

also, your plants could gain another 10 or 20% in
weight if they aren't ripe and you let them finish,
just keep a close eye on them and spray again with
the milk if you see the pm return, then chop when
you see the amber you're lookin' for.

don't be afraid of the milk, the absolute only down
side is that you have to re-apply it, otherwise it's
actually GOOD for the plants!

peace, SOG

cave

hello greenmango, damakkus and yes otherguy i did hit it with the milk the other day but was thinking it is close but i do want more amber for sure so i guess i will keep milkin it for a week or 2 more

damakkus the plants have been in flower since the last week of july the are almost done they are at 52 day i think

cave

well just checked them and now i see grey mold stating i dont have enough to let the mold take it so i think it is going to be time before it is lost

Latest posts

Latest posts