P1010783.jpg

with some lst just started

more to come

cave

and now today

DSCF3105.jpg

DSCF3106.jpg

cab pic

getting worried about the size of plant and my pot size do you thik it will get root bound...should i maybe transplant into a bigger pot or do you thik it will be fine to finish in there

will update more pics in a few day and will do so untill harvest

thanks
cave

cave

does anyone think if i transplant my plant into a new pot now will it hurt it because of how old and big it is or will it be ok... i think it will be well root bound by the time it is finished budding i figuer it should have at least 20 more gals to finish

pedrodepaco

That plant is amazing Great job.:woohoo: I wouldnt worry about it to much. depending on the area flowing is about to start Alot of times plants get tempremental when transplanted during flowering or right before. The roots dont fill the pot and then you have soil that sits there wet. As the soil with roots through it drys it can make watering a pain. You think its wet but you have dry pockets killing roots in different places. I like my roots to fill a pot nicely when it switches over.:joint:

pedrodepaco

transplanting probably will help just watch your watering and you should be fine looks like you have been doing great so far.

cave

i was thinking to do it when it is pretty dry hold it uppside down off my deck because it is raised high try tapping the bottom and removing the container or i will have to cut it off with something like a small cutting wheel any ideas

smokeymacpot

Veteran
push the sides of the tub inwards, its plastic, so it will free the soil from the sides. if you let it dry abit, then i guess you would be fine to just make sure its all free and then lift it out by the bottom of the stem, it should be plenty strong enough.
be sure to use plenty of perlite :)

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Looks like a great plant!

This plant is growing in 10 gallons of soil, interesting to see what happens-

Latest posts

Latest posts