What's new

Cat Piss....WTF is this plant?

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
i smoked some cat piss neville haze from mr nice... very interesting smell, and lovely taste !

one i also had a guano phenotype on neville haze from female seeds, smells like bird shit... disgusting, but it disapeared after few days of curing...

++

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Sensi star has got a burnt lemon rubber/latex cat piss smelling phenotype which is real nice and potent,i used this phenotype in my lemon stinky.

got a light

I've had a few cat-piss pheno plants......... the last was a white widow from seedsman ....... that was some tasty weed ......... the smell changed after a good cure to a kind of sweet skunk with some pissy undertones

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thought Fed rel Catpiss as IBL a while back...theres been Catpiss around for yrs...thought it was a SweetSkunk pheno myself.....who knows...def smell n tastes like...Catpiss...looks like a Skunk......Ive grown it and have pics but hunt it down....it really grows on ya after a while....That smell will make your cat spray tho...If its real Catpiss....seriously...
FOE20

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Small Update

Small Update

Here is a small update. She still has a couple weeks to go but looking NICE. I need to buy a better camera and take some macros,this shit is crazy covered in crystal`s. The piss smell is getting stronger by the day. Weird how this plant smelled really skunky in veg,early on too. I would say by the time she had her 3rd-4rth node she was stinky. Then,roughly 4 weeks into 12/12 the piss smell came out. She is super easy to grow and flowering time looks to be in the area of 8-9 weeks. I am getting impatient waiting for this plant to finish,can`t wait to taste/feel the end product. Enjoy these pics! :joint:

Attachments

• catpiss 028.jpg
    catpiss 028.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 13
  • catpiss 018.jpg
    catpiss 018.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 7
  • catpiss 002.jpg
    catpiss 002.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 11
  • catpiss 003.jpg
    catpiss 003.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 7
T

theBluntedOne

yeeeeaaaah, that catpiss is loooking fire! one of my fave strains for sure....reminds me of hot boxing on the way to A's games in high school! hahaha////good job hempluvr...srry never got back to you bout those diesels, they ended up being pretty weak as far as germination. peace

thirdeye

I have a SSH cat piss pheno. Smells pungent. Tastes pungent. I was repulsed by my first hit, but found myself wanting more - kinda like my first beer. Gets ya real high. I'm calling it a keeper.

TheHashAssassin

kinda sounds and looks like JOI Godbud. Was it a slower vegger? What type of nutes are you using? I have noticed that the smell from strains like that is somewhat dependant on the amount of urea present in the nute mix (GH makes REAL pissy smelling godbud for example)

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
kinda sounds and looks like JOI Godbud. Was it a slower vegger? What type of nutes are you using? I have noticed that the smell from strains like that is somewhat dependant on the amount of urea present in the nute mix (GH makes REAL pissy smelling godbud for example)

Not a slow vegger at all. She was only in veg for roughly 3/3.5 weeks. Nutes given were Fox Farm`s Grow Big+Bat Guano tea(8-3-1) For Flowering it was Fox Farm`s Tiger Bloom(low ec)and mostly Bat Guano(3-10-1) I flush my plants every 2 weeks. In 3.1 gallon pots I flush with a minimum of 10 gallons of water. Distilled at that! The cat piss smell is only in the top of the plant now. It has left the lower arms and she is starting to smell fruity. I also spoke to the guy who gave me these seeds and he swears up and down this is sssdh(super silver sour diesel haze) I myself have never grown ssh or sour diesel,so could not say weather or not he is wrong or right. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Keep It GreeN...Or in this case pissy!!!! :joint:

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
So you didn't make any copies I take it?

I have alot of these seeds left over plus I have 3 clones of this all rooted and doing well. This plant was from seed,I would like to see what the clones yield. One of these 3 clones is going into a small hydro bucket,really gonna try to push
the plant to it`s limits.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Small update! Took these pics today and could not pass up posting these,so enjoy.........:joint:

Attachments

• GEDC0211.jpg
    GEDC0211.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 9
  • GEDC0212.jpg
    GEDC0212.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 8
C

CMoon

ime:laughing: that looks like 1159 armeggedon:woohoo:..but with all the crosses thats happened over the last decade I cud be miles off:laughing:

heres 1159 pruned, not the yeilding pheno thats hard to come by , but only 45 days to maturity max with a reasonable yeild.
205954783346a60d871c233.jpg

be good to nail the genes man, iv been left pondering myself after a good plant

bests cmoon