What's new

Casey jones

W

willyweed

how far in flower are they mate ? bayer do some great products available at local gardening centres , think i use the 3-1 .never had a prob since .what do you think caused it in the first place ?
they look savable mate !

F

Fields~of~Green

I wouldn't use Bayer at 5 wk

Canadian express pmt is organic it doesn't kill it but holds it back

Also a high ph foliar will help too

Get some multirose 3in 1 concentrate for your mom's spray walls too make sure to cut back hard on them first helps loads

Spray every 2wk for the next few month the shitty weather isn't helping at all

Casey looking fat btw

F

Fields~of~Green

PM scares the shit out of me. More than broad mites. I hope you manage to get rid.

Peace

I'd be more scared of the broad mites or spider mites lol

Had powder mildew more than 2 year ago ruined a crop too the multirose sorted my problem out never came back

Due to the shitty weather and loft growing I'm quite exsposed came back recently but not for long :tiphat:

guy fawkes

Veteran
Cheers fellas, i seem to holding it at bay with mega dose bicarb sprays and got some and pm spray on route.. wish me luck

W

willyweed

hey mate ,it ent all bad,you still have time to pull things round ! defo spray ya mums with something good .prevention is the best cure and all.been a real dodgy year for growers with all the bloody rain.had it myself .treated twice never seen since .
good luck to you buddy.all the best .ww

guy fawkes

Veteran
hey mate ,it ent all bad,you still have time to pull things round ! defo spray ya mums with something good .prevention is the best cure and all.been a real dodgy year for growers with all the bloody rain.had it myself .treated twice never seen since .
good luck to you buddy.all the best .ww

Cheers mate, mega dose bicarb seem to slowing it down, what did you knack yours with?

W

willyweed

multirose concentrate 2 mate .make sure the whole plant is done even under the leaves and stalks,personally i did not spray the bud,just all around (unless signs of pm)
spg uses some good stuff too ,ent sure of the name .also it's air bound so i washed the fan properly and did the sides and top and bottom of the tent. not had any probs since.
the shitty weather we are having this last 12 months is to blame mostly
also be careful with when bring new clones into any garden.
hope you get it sorted buddy ,
from what i can see in your pics it's no biggie to sort !
we are all pulling for ya buddy .all the best .ww
ps .i sprayed first and then wiped the leaves top and bottom and stems with a cloth dipped in the solution !

guy fawkes

Veteran
got some stuff called ATAK from a mate and it worked a treat, if you have pm issue use this, it can be used right through bloom and copper baised and very effective :)
any way here casey j ,, well on her way :biggrin:

W

willyweed

fair play mate , glad you got it sorted,keep a close eye on them over the next few days.hopefully you did the room as well .just had a quick look on google and could not find the product atak ?
all the best .ww

guy fawkes

Veteran
fair play mate , glad you got it sorted,keep a close eye on them over the next few days.hopefully you did the room as well .just had a quick look on google and could not find the product atak ?
all the best .ww

cheers mate.. never give up :)
Drenched everything mate, had them all out just while i watered themand not a flicker of PM to be seen,