What's new

Casey Jones

merlin123

ICMag Donor
What is the difference between Joesmoe and Truecannabliss cuts of Casey Jones?

Does anybody have a photo of Truecannabliss Casey Jones in full flower?

:thank you:

Dr. D

Veteran
Casey Jones truecannabliss cut

Casey Jones truecannabliss cut

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chopped the other day @10 weeks...Never tried the Joeshmoe cut so can't comment on it...Peace

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a couple pics of Joe's cut, sorry I don't have one in later flower, but yea, structurally they look very similar to me.

picture.php

picture.php

Joe's is prolly the best yielder I've ever run, and the bud has a very unique smell & taste with strong ginger notes on top of a spicy haze background.

Dr. D

Veteran
Yeh they do look quite similar, maybe similar phenos..trues cut is more of the OE/Trainwreck with some dank dieselness to it. It can let off a plethora of aroma's spicy, anise, liquorice, very complex..with a great high...and if grown right it can yield like crazy...Peace

High74

Executive Branch Genetics
Veteran
Dr D, That is the same cut Casey I have that I smoke everyday.

I have been smoking everyday for like 16 years and Casey Jones is the FIRE !!!!

I am about to smoke a bowl right now.

I will up load pics of the Casey I am about to run DWC

DR D you are the man, Keep the pics coming

High74

Veteran
here is some dry Casey I just took

Its the truth !!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0779.jpg
    IMG_0779.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0780.jpg
    IMG_0780.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 22

Growdog

Hey High 74. Gawww-Jusss Nugs bro! Howd she yeild for ya? Flowering Time? Been wanting to run CJ for a while I think you just convinced me! Well done

High74

Veteran
Yield is excellent and flowering time is 8 to 10 weeks.

This is in my top 5 of all time. Casey Jones is the truth !!!

DRorganic

Veteran
High74 can you give a smoke report on your cut. man i just got some seeds of rez sssdhx1-1 and would love to get my hands on some casy jhons .does casy have any south east asia strain in it like Thai .

Growdog

Yield is excellent and flowering time is 8 to 10 weeks.

This is in my top 5 of all time. Casey Jones is the truth !!!

Hey High any advise on Real C. J. beans? Would love a recommendation on whos gear is tops

Thanks

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chopped the other day @10 weeks...Never tried the Joeshmoe cut so can't comment on it...Peace

Hello, Dr. D. I noticed a lot of male flowers in these pictures, and I have read that casey joanes has a lot of hermies. Do those male pollen sacks create any seeds? Or are you harvesting before that would happen? I want to get me some of these seeds, but they are rare and also I would not want my garden ruined by hermies. From my reading here I think it is the land race Thai used in the cross, as sativas grown near the equator do not grow good under indoor lights and usually hermie. What are your observations? Is the risk of polluting my garden with pollen worth growing casey joanes? It looks great, but is it that good? And if my garden was pollinated by a casey joanes hermie, would all the seeds be female?
Thanks for taking the time and answering.

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Tiger, good observation.
Yes this cut does throw out some nanners near then end, she'l do it earlier if you stress her too much. I believe she is also sensitive to light leaks probably from the Sour D side.
Its nothing to worry about they does produce a bit of pollen not alot and they are not true male flowers nor would i call it a hermie.
Iv grown out a few other CJ females and saw no male flowers, ive never heard of anyone having a full blown hermie from Casey Jones...Hope this answers your questions...Peace