What's new

Casey Jones x Strawberry diesel

maxibiogreen

Veteran
little update

little update

Hi everyone

I finally solved few problems with my network and directly took some time to post up some pics left from the last crop.

freshly made creeeaammy bubble ice hash,,,,

Bits and pieces of the girl drying.

A nice little flower with purplish colors (doesn't it look nice Sunka?)

Drying going nicely

And this stuff is absolutely delicious,,, scary but delicious.

maxibiogreen

Veteran
Few days and minus five grams later

Few days and minus five grams later

I wish everyone is gonna have some nice end of the year fiestas.

L

Linalool

SM does a good job I look forward to NALS of his cross.
olala poto uk ch (exo) x cc and sour dawgy jones are just sprouting.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High Maxibio' :tiphat:

Awesome poto, that hash looks really really tasty yeah :)

And great harvest, nice pile of buds on one plant wow!!

@Linalool : cool news poto, let us know how it is going on those crosses :)

Vibes!!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High fellows!!

Few pics of the Flagada Jones "Maxi'cut" at 28 days

picture.php

picture.php

I had many problems at the beginning of the grow, but i' ll have a good onebud at least héhé:biggrin:

Vibes!!

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Problems with the plant or non related issue?
If the plant has been stressed you might encounter some really late nanners but it won't happen before day 60-65 and as I have seen seen by now, it's an unfertil pollen.

Nice looking girl,,,

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High to all!!

Hey Maxibio' mate, no the isssues i had came frome my mistakes, the water wasnt going untill the end of the watering system and she didnt get enough water, it was totaly block as i dindnt have enzyme anymore aswell...and timer problems aswell^^

Here she is at day 33

picture.php

Vibes:)

maxibiogreen

Veteran
All organic

All organic

Nice blooming plant SM.
Now she won't stop packing up thc up to the time you take her down.
I ve seen 9.5-10 weeks seems to be the right time to chop the gal. Looking at your taste I believe you ll chop her earlier probably around 9 weeks.

My new run (blooming) is starting today. Still with nice chubby ladies.
These pics have been taken before transplanting the ladies in their final containers and before removing excessive branching.

CJ x SBD

Double Dutch

Both

As said in the title since a while i m going all organic and it suit my ways of thinking just how it is suppose to be. Anyways I ve never used much of chemicals but none is better.
The plants love it and are healthier and stronger.
Organic is the way to go.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High to all!!

Yeah Maxibio thanks for the infos and for the pictures, wow those are two healthy plants i second Paulo on that yeahh :tiphat:

Two pictures of the CJ x SBD aka Flagada Jones at 41 days

picture.php

picture.php

Vibes!!

maxibiogreen

Veteran

Now we are talking Sunka,,,, you shall start experimenting some nice feeling with that girl, aren't you?
So what do you think of your cross up to now? satisfied?
Pretty much look like she ll do the same as when I ve reveged her wich means taking more time to mature than I expected. But enough forecasting she ll take the time she needs. I know you ll do her justice,,, she deserves it.
Do you have a pic of the whole plant belet?

On my side I believe I ve still let them go/grow too much,,,, they ll end up too big for my room.:yummy: I don't know what I have with chubby ladies but I cannot help it.:spank:

Judge by yourselves

Now transplanted in their final 50ltr containers.

the hps is on but the pic still gives a good idea of the happy girls after removing a full 15l bucket of branches

Welcome around Maha Kala

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Maxibio' wow very nice, they will explode in those containers^^

I am so much looking forward :biggrin:

I tried to smell the Flagada, and i found that she reeks the deezel but in a strong way héhé, i am loving it atm, cant wait to see more :tiphat:

48 days here :

picture.php

Vibes!!

maxibiogreen

Veteran

She will only get better and better and better... And I know you know how possible this is since you know both parents,,, By the way wich from the CJ mom or SBD father was so incredible to give such powerful offsprings?

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
High to all!!

Yeah i hope so Maxibio poto:biggrin: I' d say that the CJ is responding very well as mum in the differents crosses i came across, but in the case of the Flagada Jones, i' d say that the male used gave a lot, density and diesel smell which is totally different than the CJ smell and aspect of buds:)

Here she is at day 55

picture.php

Vibes!!

maxibiogreen

Veteran

BroughtSuperior, thx and welcome around,,she definitly is a keeper as long as you like diesel reeking girls.

As for me I had to share with you my IC friends the fact that I ve finally made up my mind concerning the strain who's gonna be used to get that girl crossed then cubed.
The lucky girl will hopefully find a male from a strain of Sour diesel crossed with strawberry diesel.

I m sure I ll find an exceptionnal male out of these seeds (to cross the flagada/maxi's cut with) and a nice exceptionnal female to make f2.

If you feel like writing what you think about this project just shoot your thoughts on the screen.

maxibiogreen

Veteran
Flagada Jones. Bloom +17/ 5 feet tall 4 feet wide.

Flagada Jones. Bloom +17/ 5 feet tall 4 feet wide.

Hi everyone.

I m happy I al ready can see shells of 5 of my seeds (sd xsbd) cracking and showing their root. I believe 3 of the ten were dead before even soaking them in water, I still took the chance but they do not seem viable. I m still waiting for the last two of them wich I believe are alive and when done I ll get to 7 plant wich will be more than enough for my needs and projects.

Thought I was gonna let you know how it goes in the blooming room.
Since the plant on the back is smaller all the forming buds you see are coming from one plant. The one and only Maxi cut Flagada Jones.