What's new

casey jones My headstash

1000ARMSofKALI

thank you gyus, its very kind especially from you both...

picture.php

peace

gkn

kali friend!!! awesome pics! great flowers, the strain seems so interesting. i love the trainwreck! and everything i croseed to it turned out awesome.
hope you enjoy your season! is hot now in the northern hemisphere. i'm at barcelona right now.
saludos!

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
kali friend!!! awesome pics! great flowers, the strain seems so interesting. i love the trainwreck! and everything i croseed to it turned out awesome.
hope you enjoy your season! is hot now in the northern hemisphere. i'm at barcelona right now.
saludos!

yeah!
Casey Jones X thunk male
picture.php

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful pics and nice thread 1000AoK looking forward to running casey very soon..!!!

1000ARMSofKALI

hello friends:wave::wave:

yeah gkn really nice strain, you can try it, i will do some F2 this year, ill pm yu...

nice male NHG, i have some feeling you will make some crazy polyhybrids, right???:muahaha: :ying::ying:

hi Benji, i hope you will post some soon, as i can see it then...keep me updated bro...those seeds are from 2007season, so not 100% germination i guess...i used this wrecky mom:

picture.php

not this diesel pheno, the most diesel i have seen in cj, except periphery´s cut...but my exp is very limited of course..
picture.php

kali

Nik Dynosaur

My dear friend,

I am always in love with your plants. you do casey jones exceptionally. I love all the pictures, you always have the healthiest, most green looking plants. clearly you know what you're doing. i also love the pictures of the blockhead x casey jones ;)

i look forward to seeing more, hopefully i will get the chance to grow this absolutely stunning hybrid myself someday.

take care, my friend!

newhousegreen

-.-
Veteran
:

nice male NHG, i have some feeling you will make some crazy polyhybrids, right???:muahaha: :ying::ying:

kali

i don`t know what is polyhybrid :muahaha: but
i` m going to make some new hybrids like CaseyJTH male X SSH and Malonica

are these polyhibrids? I think they are MONSTER hybrids:)))

thanks a lot for seeds!:yeahthats:yeahthats:yeahthats

1000ARMSofKALI

hi Nik, thank you for kind words...in usa there are some cuts of it i suppose...

Hola:wave: Demian:wave::wave: thank you bro, i admire your work so your words please me:yeahthats, thanks!, be safe and take care...

hehe yes NHG, MONSTER and CRAZY, enjoy your personal fun hehe, and spread those sativa genes...

this is current casey im growing now, i got two females from original seeds,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

look at it, its already frosty, after week of flowering hehe
picture.php

kali

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow 1000AoK frosting up early thats going to be one resinous girl cant wait to see her in full flower..!!!

1000ARMSofKALI

hey Benji bro, you are not only one who cant wait...

picture.php

picture.php

one pheno is for sure that which is a lot sativa, it has sticky stem even in vegging and stem has intensive rotten fruit catpiss aroma, anothoer sign is these tiny leaves with red tones...i love it...

picture.php

picture.php

kali

1000ARMSofKALI

update

update

casey is flowering nice...look at it bros...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kaliman

1000ARMSofKALI

other pheno

other pheno

this is more sativa pheno, it smells sweet

picture.php

picture.php

kali

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello my buddy :wave:
Very interesting shot´s and nice plants ... :yes:
I wonder where Casey Jones matures in our conditions .......
Dewy is already very well, so it's also good hash ... :canabis:
good luck, and let it bloom !!!
Greeting FMS :smoker:

Elessar

Hi 1000ARMSofKALI:wave:
very nice picturers in outdoor conditions. Diesel pheno looks on high resin content:rasta:
One question: When will be your harvest?
This year is very sunny, I wish You lot of sun in the last weeks.
Thanks for sharing my friend.
Good luck
Elessar

1000ARMSofKALI

Highhhhhh brotherzzz:smoker::rasta:

thanks for stoppin by:bis:...

hi radvancan and Elessar:friends:, casey jones matures beetween 15 - 20th of October here, maybe some diesel phenotypes needs longer flo time to full maturity, casey is 8-9 weeks strain...and yes its very resinous from start of flowering, but no wonder its casey...

hey Bohempian, i enjoy your adventures too:respect:, cross casey with anything and it turns interresting hehe, but F2 are much more interesting than crosssing...

HI:wave: Casey Jones creator:D:D thank you for this creation:canabis:hope i will get a chance to grow also something else from H3AD seeds, especially TWbx2...take care and stay safe:respect:, peace:ying::ying::ying:

picture.php

picture.php

kali

berrea

i hope its goin to hashish (at least budleaves)... anythin other will be waste of these awesomely resinous plants

Latest posts

Latest posts