What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

M

mugenbao

Hey mugs, hope all is good with you man. Wherever ya end up, some good vibes...

birdman, sounds tasty. Never tried true's cut myself, but flavors and your description certainly rings a bell... Bet she is a pleasure!

All the best, casey lovers
Things are great, just popped a dozen CJ x SB beans looking to make some seeds and collect as much pollen as possible. Since the icmag admins literally refused to delete my account (despite me asking on three separate occasions) I'll probably be back with a pic or two when there's something worth seeing :D

Last edited:

LouDog420

Nice shots Pheonix! Origin?? Beans, cut, original cj, filial/incrosses?? Always interested in sweet shots and where they came from!

Mugs, can't say I'm not happy you're going to stick around a bit... You see, I nuked it, now am back! Can't stay away for too long, and not many other communities out there that compare. At the least, just hang out in here ;)

Lots of cjsb ix around... Working on a big selection round here in the future, hoping it all comes together like it could... Always interested to see your shots!

Stay tuned and good vibes my friends!

LouDog420

Can't edit, can't rep, can't pm... Ahh the headaches of being a 'Newbie'!

I'm not ignoring rep messages, just can't respond or see who they came from!

Will have to work on that fifty...

Wish I had some frosty casey shots to share, but nothing casey in the garden at the moment... Such a shame...

Old shot... F1 from H3ad... Long gone, but plenty of outcrosses, bxs and line breeding with her, backed up in beans... The good old colored cut...
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Damn Louey! That Black Casey is very pretty! Too sad the cut is lost! Im sure you can find something similar, if not better, on them seeds! :)

I wanna pop some of them seeds in the next run or so and try to find me a keeper!

Peace brethrens!

gmanwho

Veteran
loudog looks like a higher yield gsc. very nice

love the casey, one day i'll be popping my f2's. good to see there are some caseys still out there.

bsafe

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Two of the late CJxSB finishers from last year, unfortunately, they got pollinated pretty hard by a missed male. They were harvested mid October! No decent closeup pics either :/

picture.php

Peace BW!

M

mugenbao

Can't edit, can't rep, can't pm... Ahh the headaches of being a 'Newbie'!

I'm not ignoring rep messages, just can't respond or see who they came from!

Will have to work on that fifty...

Wish I had some frosty casey shots to share, but nothing casey in the garden at the moment... Such a shame...

Old shot... F1 from H3ad... Long gone, but plenty of outcrosses, bxs and line breeding with her, backed up in beans... The good old colored cut...
View Image

I always love pics of that old colored cut :tiphat:

I gotta tell ya, I'm seriously jazzed about this CJxSB run! I've been digging into the seed vault collecting as much pollen as possible from my favorite strains lately, so I'm keeping *all* of these plants and just letting them go to town. Looking forward to going through all of the resulting seeds I get from this run and making some more Casey crosses next Spring.

I did the same thing with my last seeds of White Jones, CBxDB, and A11xF13. Got a bunch of pollen in the freezer in little "one use" paper packets that I'm going to be making a lot of crosses with in the future :dance013:

LouDog420

Always love casey crosses! Never had the pleasure to try any GDP related stuff from ojd, just his white jones. My pack of og chem got snagged way back when. Yours makes me want to toss in another order and go searching... Looks nice and tasty :D

Sounds like a plan mugs... Toss that pollen like it's going out of style... Fruity like the CBDB and A11F13 would make some interesting cjsb mixes I'd bet... And of course WJ, bringing casey from all angles, can't go wrong there. Quite the menagerie... Casey, sour bub, the white, and.... more casey

Glad to see her all around still, keep rocking those ladies (and boys) and stay tuned, we'll do some serious casey searching here, I have a feeling ;)

LouDog420

You talking your lemon-smack-ya-in-the-face-and-forget-your-keys cjsb??

Ya, pics, man! So happy to hear you found your keeper again.

Noticed our buddy got the axe over at the lab, or should I say was 'retired'... If ya speak, tell him I want to see how those girls (mf, dsd, ghaze, ecsd/ogc) finish! Hopefully he'll make his way back around/over here at some point.... The casey has a strong pull, it's like home base!

Happy holidays party people

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
if ya remember the big one we was both eyein that turned out male, its one the left, topped and cut back a few times while I went lookin and I found a female to match him in the second handful i popped to search. :D

The Sour B leaners are easy to spot one way because they dont want to branch at the lower nodes in some phenos, like sour b, the casey leaners will branch like crazy, Also smells more sour and light sprite, caseys i been finding ots of amazing more floral/perfume scents...

Anyway got this pair selected out, the giant boy we liked on the left, female on the right...

Whaddya think man? :D

He had that giant trait in him and you can see the sour b influence in the stud hard, she seems just a tiny bit more casey in structure, not quite as serrated by just a hair but sour on the stem rub.

We'll see what they make, too good of a pair to pass up I thought they matched really well, when that big one we both eyed out turned out to be male i knew i had to find that sb leaner girl to match.
Can't help but be fire ! :D

LouDog420

Have you flowered yet, or just going on structure?

Heavy serrations, darker color, usually sb... Surely you know... But always like to mention, these were an incross (cjsb ix1) of cj x sb, sb x cj, sb f2s, and cj f2s... So traits are all mixed up in there.

Box of chocolates almost, ya never know what you're gonna get (until ya flip!)

Good vibes and happy new year buddy... Stay warm out there

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin for structure, in my sour b outcrosses it has been a sure sign of her traits, also the nose on the girl is that sour funk not the floral notes at all so worth a look see, she matched up to the giant boy pretty good too so if she flowers good im gonna make a few beans look through the bx f1er, she smells real sour mmmm cant wait to see.

B

birdman_

'LOVE Casey j' .This Thing Here ive Got Is Certified as "truecannabliss's Amsterdamm CC Winning Cut" ...sorry for an Instant TOPIC "Deformity" Btw ..(..some words i come up with :nono: LOL) ...thinkin' out loud!..

Yep Phe' (hi btw) The Casey and her "off springs" Imoe Always Have Some Nice Colour to them.. Well, i have Experience of 3 of them So maybe a little Exaggerated!:D But i expect Anything with Casey init will give at least some Colour..
(i jus' love Colourful Plants :dance013: )Triesel was Great also i was Pretty Knocked out when i saw The Cookies :yoinks: & i saw some Fab Endearing Colours with the GG#4 too (..many brought on by the Cold im Sure)

I first had CSG's Chemmyjones then A " Discovered " S1,Of Casey Jones from the South WHICH tasted GORGEOUS imo but There was No Real Strength too her so i was 'Puzzeled' to how she Could be a Cup Winner (as were Others!) !$&*??
But This one is Vicious. (and would win a Cup)

(Not the Best Clarity btw)

Last edited:
B

birdman_

"^" Always been 'Sketchy' for me.. = Revegging under a HID!.. (maybe a 250W Light doesnt help too "- +", Dunno..) No Prob EVER with the Mylar Covered 18W FL tho! ..^ :) (..im topping her n Maybe Several Times "Seeing as Revegged Plants Give off Many Shoots.." Then She'll Be Spread all Over..

Great thread Loudog420,hope ya dont mind me Crashing in.:tiphat :

^^ Yup REVEGGE attempt.. didnt move.Didnt work...

Last edited: