What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones Grow Along

L

LouDog420

Can't wait to see that monster cj/sb BW!!! Tie that bitch up, bet she loves it ;) Like I said, I'm living vicariously through ya'll, haven't seen my bitches in over a month now... Actually saw some lights and emergency vehicles not too far from one of my plots a few weeks back, so we shall hope for the best. Bet it is fine, and a lot like the surveyors last year!! (Cue pg7 or something like that)

Crosses/SF/cuts and all that jazz is for everyone too... Toss that pollen, breed those beans, and share the wealth... In regards to anything that comes from old lou, sharing is caring and I love to see the ganj spread :D

Good vibes all!

L

LouDog420

Damn these f2 ladies are looking sexy... Fully pollinated, but still pumping out the resin. Sickly sweet and sour funky smells. One smelling a bit like my colored cut, just a bit less funky... However she's got more yield and certainly that frost level... MMM fruity

Another, bit leafier and skinner stems... Straight lemon sour... Very reminiscent of the cj7 from the original pack... She was in the final 3 and had a great, straight to the face stone if I remember correctly ;)

3rd is in a beer cup and was a bit slower to start... Now she's still laggin' a bit, but she has that nasty, pungent casey smell and the frost to back it up. Bit lower yield, could be due to the beer cup, or my abuses and lack of consistent watering...

Couldn't be happier with these 3 bitches. The first certainly is the most photogenic and chillin' here at ~50 days in... Couldn't get shots of the beer cup or the lemon lady...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Beautiful nugs LouD! Wish I could smell them from here! :) Love them dark green/purple looking leaves and them fat chunky nugs with almost no leaf in it! Reminds me a bit of the 6ft one outdoors, i hope it finish as nice too! :)

Peace homie!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good Lou!!! Definitely a frosty one for sure. I am bummed I ran out of my CJ x SBIX1 stash already. lol Now I gotta wait till chop time this weekend. :D

F

Fluffy Clouds

great plants guys! yumm! i like that second pic of cjF2 loudog bro.. hell yeah! beautiful plant! thaish leafs...

also hehe cj x blue sonja is pretty good idea, i made some blockhead x cj in the past.. i found some wonderful plants, huge colas and special smells.. more fruity though..

straight lemon means that its one of the strongest phenotypes in efect to me... i got lemony ´n spicy one in my F2s... that plant looks like straight fire... lemon=fire :D

cheers

L

LouDog420

Thanks all!

Ya fluffy, I remember the lemon smelling one from my original pack... Had one that smelled almost exactly the same, a bit more leaf, smaller nugs without the crazy yield, but I remember that straight to the face high. Hit ya hard, and she was dueling it out with my colored cut, and ended up choosing that one over her... Still very floppy stems though, I always thought it was a TW leaning plant but I've never smoked any of the originals themselves (TW, SD, OE, Thai) so who knows??!?...

Very happy to get something like her back and into these F3s here, cause she was that face tingle-er for sure ;)

Unfortunately didn't grab a shot of her... The F2 pic is the fruity thai girl that yields and is a frost bucket. Been pollinated for a while now, and just refuses to stop spitting out white pistils and growing into the top of my homemade reflector!

I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. My favorite thing about casey is the variability, and chance to find something really special that suits your individual tastes... Whether it is fruity, or sour, or lemon, or skunk funk, the plants are in there, and just require a bit of love and dedication to find that right one for you...

I would have liked to use a larger gene pool, but it just wasn't in the cards this round... Luckily the 3 girls I do have, are all a bit different and should provide some great variation in these f3s, cause that male is certainly a stud !!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Trimmed this up... Mostly the tops I will check once the HPS kicks on to see if I need to remove any more branches that are ready. Got another strain I need to take down as well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Woooweee! And there we have the first shots of the CJ/SB cut nugs

Where's the leaf bro?!?! All I see are fat calyx stacks, frost, and pistils!! ;)

Enjoy the harvest GO!!!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks brotha!!! Yeah I trim my buds up pretty tight, but there are leafs still on the buds but they are white cause they are covered in trichs. :D Plus I am keeping all the frosty trim for some killer bubble.

Still got more bud on the plant left to chop and trim, so far she is looking like a yeilder.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where's the leaf bro?!?! All I see are fat calyx stacks, frost, and pistils!! ;)

Enjoy the harvest GO!!!

OH I see ONE!... looks like someone else gets all OCD on the trimming, It takes me forever to trim buds... unless that plant just grew with out them :dunno:

Killer cross LD... I doubt there is any way... that with those genetics... one would be able to find an unsatisfactory plant! LOL... seriously I bet its harder to find a plant to toss that one to keep...

Peace,
Infi

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Jeezuz GO, those are some dank nuggetry you got there bro! Looks like some killer smoke!

Visited the spot this weekend. Things going great.

CJxSB1 (SB pheno) is getting fatter. Buds filling up nicely.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CJxSB2 (CJ pheno) finally started flowering. Probably 2nd or 3rd week in.

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
CJxSB2 Random cola

picture.php

This plant has a nice little funky smell to it.

CJxSB3 (def CJ dom), just started flowering a week or 2 ago. Flowers just poped out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So here are all the girls... It seems that CJxSB1 will be done by October, the other 2 mid-October or towards the end.

Take care guys!
Peace

L

LouDog420

Hey hey buddah!! Looking green and happy over there bro!!

SB pheno is looking more and more bubble-ish every time you post pics! Tight little nuggets, with the super frosty sugar leaf! Bet that turns out to be some potent, dense nug right there...

CJ/SB 2... Your winner IMO... She's got that casey looking stretch, but still started budding in time to finish right around mid October... She's gonna be your yielder right there, with fruity, tropical smells and should be a great calyx/leaf ratio with the extra casey in her. Reminiscent of GO's monster ;)

Slow cj/sb3 could have some of those recessive thai/OE genes that make her go a bit longer... Straight casey gave me a few problems with finishing times outdoors and was part of the reason I introduced SB into the mix... 3rd/4th week in Oct could be in the genes, but I had hoped with all the open pollinations, the beans would utilize the earlier males and continue to speed up flowering times each year... Either way, it looks like casey around ~22-25 days in, so you're not that far behind and mid october might be in reach with this bitch .... :D

Good vibes for a healthy harvest! 5-7 weeks and counting!!

PS.... Gotta spread it around ;)

F

Fluffy Clouds

Thanks all!

Ya fluffy, I remember the lemon smelling one from my original pack... Had one that smelled almost exactly the same, a bit more leaf, smaller nugs without the crazy yield, but I remember that straight to the face high. Hit ya hard,

exactly bro:biggrin: hehe very hard.. pressure in face..

heres my blockhead x casey jones, tangerine pheno.. colas were thicker than coke bottle, no joke.. speedy racy high..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

:D Fatty colas make me smile. That blockhead cross is no joke man!!

Such nice buds from you fluffy! I wish I could do the outdoor proper and let the plants enjoy the sun and the fresh air. They just look so much happier in the great outdoors ;)

Have a great week!!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks bro! All this info kicks ass!
I can't wait to try some of these !!

Plants look a bit hungry, next year I'm making way bigger holes and more organic ferts... Mix came out a bit light this year. however I did top dress some guanos and kelp! Got big things planned for next year!

CJxSB1 has long pistils all over, buds should start filling in in the next week or so... Had a very strong bubblegum smell, must be from the SB ;) Looks like it's gonna be a decent yield too, around 3zips is my estimate. I just hope them tight nugs don't get blasted with mold. Had to chop some of my other plants because mold had started taking over. Lost a good halfoz, which is not too bad, buds were almost done, so no biggie...

CJxSB2 smells pretty funky... not as sweet as the other ones... I'm terrible describing smells, but its delish Might try to take a clone of it and run again next year, we'll see! There are hundreds of nuggets thru this plant. If they fill in like GO plants I'll be in ganja heaven :woohoo: I love the structure of this plant. Looks very good against mold.

Let's hope the weather stays nice till the beginning of november so #3 can finish it :) The CCxNH i got there seems to be starting to put flowers too, prolly gonna go till then also! That thing is massive ;) This plant was started on a shitty spot and was lagging behind. So once I killed that monster CJxSB male I transplanted her to that spot, which is not that great of a spot at this time of the year. Trees making a lot of shade... Next year need to move the hole like 10 ft to the side ;P

I hope your plants are killing it outdoors dude, I'm sure they are !

Fluffy, sweet buds dude! Enjoy em a bit for me :)

Peace brotahs!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I am going to try and fill out one of those smoke report forms. TRY. lol ;) :D This shit is some serious fire, even the wife knows when I spark this bud up from all the rest. I have atleast 6-7different strains in my personal head stash.

Thinking of crossing it to my SoCal Master Kush for some added purpleness, plus it should hepl improve the yeild of the MK.

L

LouDog420

Yo buddah, fat, straight pistils, tight flower, sour bubble traits... Thin, wispy, curly pistils, with great calyx to leaf ratio, casey traits... You got it ;)

Funk smell on #2 could definitely be a good thing... Described my colored cut as funk, hawaiian punch spill outside a gas station... And her genes are certainly in there... Casey can be everything from spicey, lemon, sour, fuel, tropical, fruit, skunk... Really ridiculous all the smells I've gotten off those bitches.

I got good feelings about #3 too... Later to flower, definitely gonna have more of casey's open, airy bud density... So less chance for mold late, just gotta do the frost dance for sure :D Shade might help speed things up a bit too... As temps drop and light dips, they kick it into high gear, moreso than indoor imo...

GO, if you get around to it bro! I could never sit down and fill out a form and numbers myself... Always seemed so dull and depressing, kinda ruins my high... I prefer to just sit and rant and rave, stream of consciousness style and write my thoughts on the herb. But certainly feel free!! Your thoughts already are enough to keep me satisfied for a bit, but ya know we're all info junkies here on IC ;)

Got my casey update here in a few...

L

LouDog420

Got some shots of my f2 bitches here and a quick bean update...

BX beans in short supply... Here's the tiny clones... Under a single 23w cfl between the two of them and flipped as soon as I got roots... So you can see why, but I waited a bit to pollinated, so I hope to get at least 10 packs out there... Ignore the mite damage if ya will.... Sweet tooth = mite magnet!!
picture.php

And the F2 ladies... Or the f3 beans... However you wanna look at it... Lovin' life... We got the tropical monster, the lemon tight nugget bitch, and the frosted funk factory!

Tropical monster...
picture.php

picture.php

Tight lemon, a little unfocused... She's far in the back
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts